You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:23:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: BlueRay to Youtube  (Read 183 times)

Offline CaptainEroticaTopic starter

BlueRay to Youtube
« on: July 23, 2016, 07:50:15 AM »
Hi,

I have some BluRay's of my sports day and end of year performances from when I was a daycare teacher. I'm trying to figure out how to convert them to a format that works with Youtube. Is there a way to do it without having to spend money on a program I will probably only use once?

Offline Kyrsa

Re: BlueRay to Youtube
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 04:03:27 PM »
DVDFab is a free piece of software that will rip the bluray and allow you to change the format.  There are a number of other free programs as well, that's just the first one I found with decent ratings.  A quick google search will show more I'm sure.

Offline CaptainEroticaTopic starter

Re: BlueRay to Youtube
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 12:40:39 AM »
 Thanks. I was looking at some of them. Of course I also found out that they do not work on my PC or Xbox. They are videos of my sports festivals and performances from my old company and I think they coded them when they made them and since they are Japanese I need to find a Japanese PC. They play fine on my player, just not anything else I've tried.