You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 10:13:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rumble In Southtown(Interest Check)  (Read 1372 times)

Offline SesshaTopic starter

Re: Rumble In Southtown(Interest Check)
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2016, 04:52:46 AM »
 As far as the vehicles are concerned don't worry about it. The group will have a car for themselves to drive so don't worry about it. I trust you with the firearms and yes you can have the double barrel minigun 1911s.  ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* But in all seriousness I trust you.

If the group needs to steal a car they can do so, but only on the fly. That is why your character is there. So go on enjoy it. My suggestions Daril is kind of PDW/SMG that can be fired one-handed and pistols.

Offline pendarious

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2016, 08:22:09 AM »
seriously though...what the hell is with this double barrel minigun 1911 nonsense?

Offline Daril

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2016, 12:54:00 PM »
@Pendarious -Don't worry, that was just me joking around a bit.  There actually is a double barreled M1911 variant, but my character isn't a bond villain played by a pro wrestler.

@Sessha -Sandra may end up using some heavier stuff at times but I think I'm going to go with a PP-2000 and a Beretta 92 Inox as her baseline.  That should work right?

Offline SesshaTopic starter

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2016, 01:08:06 PM »
 Yeah that's fine Daril. Like I said I trust your judgement on it.

Offline Major Major

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2016, 10:45:07 PM »
seriously though...what the hell is with this double barrel minigun 1911 nonsense?

There's an Italian company that makes a variant of the Colt Government called the Arsenal Firearms AF2011A1, that is basically two M1911A1's bolted together, chambered in either .45ACP or .38 Special; it was used by one of the villains in the recent James Bond movie SPECTRE.

Offline pendarious

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2016, 08:21:53 AM »
huh...nifty