Total props to RedPhoenix for coming up with such an original OC! Love it!
I have to admit mine is pretty much a copy of Zatanna, but here is she!
The CharmerOrigin Story:
Almost everyone who was anyone knew that Zoe was going to be a hero the second she was born. Not because she showed off any sort of magical power, but because of the family she came from. While the family wasn't known for publicly displaying their affairs to the Justice League or to the public, Zoe still received a bit of fame as a child. It came to no wonder that, after her mother mysteriously died in a train accident by an attack by a few escaped prisoners from Arkham, she quickly went to a school at a very young age to foster her talents. Zoe always excelled at the education part of her class, an excellent combat fighter and she was known for almost
living up to the genius and talent of her father.
But she couldn't help but feel like she was always living in the shadow of the bat.
Zoe knew very little about her mother, so when she was sixteen and began developing a very particular set of powers and people began to raise their eyebrows. There is little information on who Zoe's mother actually is, but there is a suspicion that she may be related to Zatanna. The dark hair, the piercing blue eyes and the uncanny ability to make small animals appear and disappear! With what began as her summoning a pet rabbit to keep her occupied through the lonely day at Private School (Bugsy--a favorite animal that she's known to speak to) it manifested into Zoe becoming one of the stronger heroes in her class with her uncanny use of magic, and for one of the first times Zoe felt like she had a direction!
No longer would she have to live under her father's shadow, and she could manifest into her own mark into victorious heroism with the Justice Heroes. She quickly moved back to Gotham after graduating and she begged, pleaded, and did everything she did to prove to Batman that she was worthy enough to at least help with the Justice League in any way. Zoe was thrilled beyond measure when the Justice League invited her to join the Justice Heroes, and she comes off as something of a star struck fangirl. Some may call it nepotism, but Zoe brushes it off of her shoulder, confident that she is more than capable of proving herself alongside her friends and teammates. Home City:
Batman - Father (Open for Connections!)Civilian Appearance/Style Description:
Zoe doesn't the most mysterious costume, because it shows off her face, thighs, the curvy swell of her breast and ass. When she's not in a traditional magician's outfit with either a black cape or a black tailcoat jacket--she wears normal civilian clothes. Zoe is also rather rich (considering she's part of the Wayne family) and will often dress in the latest and greatest fashionable items from the very luxury brand fashion designers--that tailor it to fit her and enhance the natural gifts of curves.
"What!? Just because I am doing good in the world doesn't mean that I can't look fucking hot while I do it!
" she often says with a coy wink and a confident smile when people make comments about her outfits.
Zoe also has a white bunny that she often brings with her everywhere. Those who are close to her know that she can somehow speak to her pet rabbit, Bugsy, (magical experiment gone wrong while in school), and that he's a snarky motherfucker. Costume Description:
Zoe is going to have a very similar outfit to Zatanna. She wears the high heels black shoes, the tight black fishnets, and usually a black thong that slips in-between the swell of her toned ass cheeks. She likes wearing a tight white corset and a tailcoat when she's casually fighting crime around cities, but when she's feeling particularly serious (and less sexual) she will dress herself in a tight black and white outfit with a black cape. Of course a slit to show off her cleavage (because she's rather vain about her looks), and long black boots rather than heels. Zoe doesn't always wear a black top-hat, but sometimes she brings it along for fun.
One thing that she almost always carries is a large black bag that holds far too much that even her magic struggles to keep it contained. Personality:
Zoe in positive, bubbly, confident and vain. She's the one that often enjoys supporting leader roles and working the extra hours to make sure things get done correctly. Never one to rush anything out, because she likes to savor the moment. At the same time, although she's cocky and confident, she truly believes in her teammates and works hard to make sure they're safe. At the same time, Zoe is able to make the tough decisions when it comes to the greater good.
The only issue with Zoe is that she is rather vain and particular about organization. She gets easily flustered when someone messes up their paperwork or gets too much blood on her favorite outfits that dry cleaners just can't get out. Those are the times that she loses her temper, and the positive persona that she displays. Zoe is also rather flirtatious and seductive, but she often uses it for distraction to enemies or privately depending on who is involved. She can't help that she's a flirt to males and females! Powers/Weapons: The Summoning and Disappearing Act
: Zoe can make this appear and re-appear out of many different outlets. She often likes using other people's hats (or her big black bag), but she can also pull it out of pretty much anywhere. All she has to do is snap her fingers, wiggle her nose, or clap her hands together to make things appear or disappear. She can't do this with humans though, because she has not mastered it yet. Magic Wand/Cane
- Zoe has a magic wand which she uses to channel her magical abilities. While she is not unable to cast magic without it, the device amplifies her spells dramatically! She's been known to use it as a offensive weapon and defensive weapon. Summoning constructs to ensare, bludgeon, or otherwise beat up the bad guys! Usually she fashions it into a cane, because she believes they're coming back in style.Exploding
- Pretty much says it all. Zoe can throw cards and make them explode using a sort of fire magic. Magic Spellbook
- Hidden somewhere in the black bag, she often uses this to either summon very heavy and intense magical spells or to discover new spells! Zoe is unsure of how new spells appear, but they come every so often (which is why she keeps the book with her so much). Weakness:Fresh Meat
- Zoe lacks the years under her belt that most Justice Heroes may already have. "Oh, it's that girl."
- While this may seem like an advantage, Zoe has a bit of fame so can't mysteriously hide and disappear. She runs the risk of revealing who she is everyday, since she's an unmasked hero who is open about her real life identity. Fashionista
- She's obsessed with her clothing and costumes, and can get distracted if her outfit doesn't look exactly the way she wants it to!Need More Mana
- While Zoe has a huge arsenal of spells and weapons to pick from, she can't overuse her abilities and cast strong spells consecutively yet. It also takes her a few tries to master a new spell, so she runs the risk of a dark magical spell going horribly wrong.
Flavor Image? How about a few!