You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 11:51:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: {Fashion Affairs}-LGBTQA friendly/Modern day/Story focused [Info in first post!]  (Read 5045 times)

Online MaverickKaneTopic starter

I think it might depend on what your character would be interested in doing. Some PA are people who are pretty much interning and learning the business of sorts, aren't they?

Online Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Whatever it's going to be - I think we don't have any issues adding all kinds of characters into the setting. Like.. at all. :P Thanks to the most excellent writers.

Offline boyblue23

Happy New Year!! I am up for anything just want to write with you guys haha

Online Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Happy New Year!! I am up for anything just want to write with you guys haha
You still have AIM, dude? If yes, I added you! ;)

Either way - drop us a PM and we talk.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 05:17:44 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
*waves to Nic and Maverick* hey there!!  I was peeking in to see what all the fuss is about with this seemingly wonderful group! 

Are you all still looking for a photographer?

Online Nicholas

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
*waves to Nic and Maverick* hey there!!  I was peeking in to see what all the fuss is about with this seemingly wonderful group! 

Are you all still looking for a photographer?
Josi! ~waves~

We probably will get one, but that certainly doesn't have to be the only one. Another thing we would like to add is the representative of a big fashion house, maybe. If you look at the list of characters already existing, we really try to have many different character types.

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
Ohh a representative would be a great character idea too!

I'm gonna look around and do a bit of reading. I may be interested in playing.

Online Nicholas

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Ohh a representative would be a great character idea too!

I'm gonna look around and do a bit of reading. I may be interested in playing.
Perfect!

That would be awesome because we lack one of those and they certainly have a big impact on the industry.

Awesome! :-) If you need anything, just hit us up or poke me on YIM!

Online MaverickKaneTopic starter

Hello Josietta,

As Nic said, just throw us a pm if you need help with plottage, ideas, what ever. Happy to help.

Online Nicholas

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Hello Josietta,

As Nic said, just throw us a pm if you need help with plottage, ideas, what ever. Happy to help.
Yep. This. I forgot to add that we are, of course, here if you need hooks, connections, etc. for your character! Adding new characters into the story is essential and nobody should be left behind!

Offline Wolfling72

• Crushie, Syr, Cuddle Slut, Cinna-god/dess, a Hawt Mess, Flirt, Wifey, Tease.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Location: Running on glitter and sheer awesome. Fashionably late, as always.
  • E's ONLY CinnaBoi #JediHandWave
  • View My Rolls
*Nods* I told her that...*Nods again* cuz y'all are awesome incarnate

Online Nicholas

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
*Nods* I told her that...*Nods again* cuz y'all are awesome incarnate
Couldn't agree more.

Offline Caedy

• ~ Keeper of the Plot Bunnies ~ Delightfully Devious ~ Vibrant Visionary ~ #Terribad ~ #NeverToBlame ~ Addicted to Words ~ Tea vs. Coffee ~ Sinfully Sweet ~ More innocent than Nic #Always
  • Lady Mentor
  • Enchanter
  • Naughty. Nerdy. Pansexual.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
*mutters various obscenities at Nic and Kane...though mostly Nic*

Thank you for kicking my muse in the ass Nic and giving me the link to this group game....apparently this might be what my muse actually needs to get back in the swing of things.

*huffs and works on her Fashion House Rep character*

Online Nicholas

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
*mutters various obscenities at Nic and Kane...though mostly Nic*

Thank you for kicking my muse in the ass Nic and giving me the link to this group game....apparently this might be what my muse actually needs to get back in the swing of things.

*huffs and works on her Fashion House Rep character*

Oh yes, talk dirty to moi!

~whistles innocently~

What can I say? I pride myself in being muse crack at times. I can't help it! ;D

This group is like crack.

:-*  :-*

We might get another fashion house rep but this just will raise the bars and cause some more plots/drama/frenemies/whatever. :P

#SorryNotSorry
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 06:56:21 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nowherewoman

• Arbitrarily Arousable, Selectively Insatiable
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • These ears are made for nibbling.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
This looks like a very cool setup.  It also looks huge enough already I'd never keep up :D  But I'm glad to see some of my old friends from The Neighborhood getting some new play!

Online Nicholas

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
APPROVAL IS CLOSED for the time being!!

Everyone who expressed interest before this post still is in consideration, of course.

For everyone else - If you really, really want to join, you can hit us with a concept but it has to be really, really good.