I added a little bit more to the current situation to account for being sentenced to execution. I've also decided to open up her sexuality a little. <3
Overlord of Veldime. Attempted to get a job as a teacher, but wasn't qualified.Home World Information:
The netherworld is a cruel place to call home. Leaders are determined solely by their power and take on the title of Overlord. They command their vassals and seek to obtain more power, often consuming other worlds in the process. The common threat of the Dominion rallied many of the demons, most relishing the opportunity to let out their blood-lust. With the Dynasty in control, most of the warring between the Overlords has ended creating some confusion in the hierarchy of the demons. On Veldime, a certain overlord took advantage of this to increase his own power.Appearance/Style Description:
Rozalin adores fancy clothing and displaying her highly attractive assets. Her go-to outfit is a beautiful black, gold, and rose dress of Victorian fashion, though not of Victorian morals. When a bustle and draping skirts just won't do, Rozalin has been known to select more modern evening gowns or even tanktops and short skirts. She has small demon wings that are more for appearance than function as she hovers or flies using magic. Her hair is typically pulled back and accented with a band-like crown. Often she wears a coy grin on her face when she is feeling in good spirits. Just as common are her angry scowls and hurt frowns, though these expressions are terrifying or heartbreaking to witness.Sexuality
: Pansexual. As a demon she can feel attraction from many forms, genders, and beings. Loves Paizuri(boob fucking), fellatio, and being dominated (since she is always burdened with responsibilities) Personality:
Rozalin is difficult to get along with at first. She is haughty and high-maitenance, expecting anything she desires to be delivered immediately. Her most recent escapade with Adell has humbled her significantly, but the princess demeanor does not dissipate overnight. Since Adell's passing, Rozalin has begun to wall off others as her predecessor did, though she can't quite cut herself off entirely. There is still a hidden softness within that craves contact with others.
As an Overlord, Rozalin frequently must deal with the needs of her vassals and minions and defend her own superiority as Zenon's reincarnation. Zenon's desire for solitude conflicts with Rozalin's role as Overlord, but she has decided she will not abandon her people, Adell's people, or anyone that swears fealty to her. This responsibility keeps her going despite the loss of her love. Rozalin views the Empress as another Overlord, not quite understanding her true role as she was still known as Zenon at the time of the war and immersed in solitude. Eventually, Rozalin knows she will come to conflict with the Empress and seeks powerful vassals that will aid her as well as to improve her own strength.History:
Rozalin's history technically begins with Zenon, infamously known as the "God of All Overlords" and ranked Demon God. After slaying 99 Overlords, she recognized she was becoming something other than a demon. Her decision was to reincarnate. The 100th Overlord, the only one spared, believed that Zenon disregarded him so much that he needed to seek revenge. He took her name and raised Rozalin as his own, pampering her so that he would be idolized by her.
Living her carefree life in a mansion catered to by servants was blissful to the young girl until she was accidentally summoned to a town to fight Adell, a would-be hero. The summoning ritual was meant to summon the overlord that had taken Rozalin's previous incarnation's name, who was causing havoc among the mortals. Rozalin was not happy with the idea of someone trying to kill her supposed father and tried to trick Adell into being killed. After many failed attempts in which Adell overcomes his adversaries and saves Rozalin, she eventually discovers what her father had done. Unfortunately for him, Rozalin awakened in a fight with another Overlord unleashing Zenon's power when the seal was broken. This led her and Adell and some other loyal followers to defeat the usurper. In order to do so, Rozalin needed to break the seal again to unleash Zenon's true power. Though she was afraid to do so, in order to protect her friends she determined she had to. Her fake father was destroyed in a final blast, but Zenon's influence lingered. Without the seal, Rozalin's existence was controlled by Zenon's will, a desire to return to solitude. Adell, pulls Rozalin into a kiss, bringing her back to her senses, albeit with flushing cheeks and a racing heart.
Rozalin was now the strongest being on Veldime, a world of demons and a single human, Adell. She declared herself Overlord and began rebuilding Veldime and learning of the fate of the outside world. The unification of the Dynasty and the war against the Dominion took place before Zenon reincarnated. In Veldime, Rozalin's false father cut off ties to the Dynasty focusing on growing his own power. When Rozalin retook her title, the Empress had already considered the netherworld Veldime to be an enemy of the state. Rozalin is not interested in answering to any higher power and has decided to recruit others into freeing their worlds along with her own.
Adell's lifespan was certainly longer than expected for a human, but far too short for Rozalin. Decades have passed since his passing and Rozalin has experienced much inner turmoil. Her demonic nature is no longer held back by Adell's humanity, and could become problematic. Trying to sate her desire for emotional connections has been difficult, but staying sane without it is worse. Flipping between wrath, desire for solitude, and longing for personal contact has made the last few years of Rozalin's rule a bit worrisome for her people.Current Situation:
As an Overlord of a small world, Rozalin has some connections that she is attempting to pull to increase the numbers of the rebellion. She herself has decided to meet with the resistance to see whether they are worth her time. During a skirmish with Dynasty loyalists, Rozalin wanted the chance to parley with the Dynasty before fully committing to war. There was no hearing or trial and Rozalin was sentenced to execution without any discussion. Needless to say, Rozalin was enraged and offended by the Dynasty's course of action and vowed to show the Empress why one does not make enemies with Overlord Rozalin.Weapon:
Noble Rose - While not her most powerful weapon, it sticks out in her mind as her first gift from Adell. While technically she had received equipment from him before then, this was the first one she received after she stopped wanting to kill him. When she needs the extra firepower, she pulls out Etoile, a gun she looted from the Item God herself.
Etoile - The most powerful weapon in Rozalin's arsenal and certainly the most valuable as well. When an enemy proves to be resistant to her Noble Rose, Etoile can usually put a hole through it. Or many, as the situation requires.
Doom Wand - In addition to her guns, Rozalin keeps a staff in reserve in the event she needs to focus on her magic. While she can cast without her staff, her spells are certainly empowered and more versatile while she wields her Doom Wand.Special Powers: Kneel Before Me
Rozalin can affect a few of her minions or allies in battle improving their attack capabilities. (Attack, Hit, and Int improve by 10%)Rose Thorns
Rozalin converts her pistol into a large chain-gun and unleashes a torrent of bullets on any enemies in her path.Rose Liberation
When releasing some of the power from her seal, Rozalin generates a massive collection of dark energy until it crystallizes. When ready she can smash it into her enemies for incredible damage.Strengths: Overlord's Power
- One of the perks of being overlord is having vassals. Being able to send out meat shields and keeping a healer around has its advantages. Even better is learning the skills and abilities of your vassals. Rozalin has picked up moderately damaging spells, support spells, and healing spells from her servants. As her servants grow stronger, the spells Rozalin has access to grow stronger as well. Overlord's Arsenal
- As the Overlord, Rozalin also has access to the treasury (which is currently not too impressive), and all of the items within. She can keep a few items on hand or send them back to her warehouse where she can have them retrieved when not in a combat situation.Princess Gleam
- Men near her on the battlefield are invigorated allowing their attacks to be more potent. (Approximately 20% more potent)Gun Skills
- Rozalin is something of a crack shot and can fire off some incredibly unique trick shots including a three shot rapid fire, blasting multiple opponents with a wide area burst, or focusing an intensely enhanced shot through a line of enemies.Weaknesses: Close Combat Ineptitude
- Rozalin is very much a back row combatant. She does her best work commanding others to fight for her and supporting them with ranged fire from her guns or her magic. When she is forced to fight in close combat, she can use her staff or a sword to defend herself, but not particularly well.Sealed Power
- A good portion of her power is sealed to prevent Zenon, her past self, from overtaking her. With Adell gone, Rozalin is loath to unseal her powers as he was the only one who could bring her back. If she does activate her sealed powers, she will likely attack her allies after defeating her enemies.Princess Syndrome
- Rozalin is the first to complain when things are not to her liking. She expects royal treatment and accommodations and will be a nuisance to anyone who doesn't comply.Unstable Emotions
- Adell's death has caused Rozalin to experience wild peaks and troughs in her emotional state. She can sometimes spend weeks in a depressive phase where tending her responsibilities seems an insurmountable obstacle. Other times she takes out aggression on enemies without remorse. She even sometimes has periods where her softness wins out, potentially threatening her image as Overlord.Prism Rangers Fangirl
- The Prism Rangers are the best hero group of all time! Cosplay maybe?