You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 25, 2017, 05:22:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
Issue 74 ~ April thru July 2017

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Soul Calibur: Tales Of Souls  (Read 701 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Soul Calibur: Tales Of Souls
« on: October 22, 2008, 06:45:23 AM »
Now, I've recently picked up a copy of Soul Calibur 4, and the ummm, new and improved character designs got me thinking...How about an RP based on the universe? After all, there are plenty of characters to 'interact' with- Tira, Ivy, Cassandra and Sophitia come to mind at first thought. I've actually run a game like this before, as the female NPCs...Now I'm interested in playing from the other side, so to speak.  ;)

I'm looking for one other player for this RP; Beyond the general idea, I haven't quite decided on the plot, yet- For the fantasy angle, it literally writes itself, while on a more 'modern' note, there's always the 'guy sucked into the game' or 'figurine comes to life' scenario. Still, as always, I'm hoping to keep this 'light' rather than 'dark'...Fantasy rape or mild bondage is fine, but I'm not really a fan of extremes.

Any thoughts?

Offline playfullchick76

Re: Soul Calibur: Tales Of Souls
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 09:11:15 AM »
Im curious. i have the very first game of that on playstation, so i know the characters. Being sucked into the game works for me, and i can play as sophitia.

Offline iridum248Topic starter

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 05:20:05 PM »
Ah, that's great. I'll open the topic soon.

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 05:46:40 AM »
cool, i cant wait

Offline Demoboy tom

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 11:42:03 PM »
I wouldn't mind joining in too, I can play one of the guys.  Kinda thinking Yun Seung **favorite character from 3... or maybe kilik either way**
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 11:46:57 PM by Demoboy tom »

Offline godfang

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 05:46:23 AM »
Oh man, i'd love to join a soul calibur type rp :D. I prefer to use an OC actually, and if its gonna be light, then maybe use some kind of rogue-ish character who tricks his way into the female characters pants, or a good hearted-well meaning Adventurer who always ends up in trouble

Offline Aleksandr

• *shrug* I'm apparently that dork with the cute shower hair. Works for me!
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • Location: Somewhere on the East Coast. Annapolis, Boston, migrating between the two on a regular basis.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 05:58:36 PM »
I'm a HUGE SC fan! If you need another guy, I'm right there!