You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:07:58 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Run Wolfram and Heart: Supernatural law firm.(Buffyverse roleplay LGBT friendly)  (Read 579 times)

Offline vatovieTopic starter

We don't have a shifter. Werewolves are this whole other part human part wild animal demon beast thing.  Shifters have full control and become real animals.  Werewolves have no control without immense training and only turn into the one thing.

But a person very good with technology is a fine idea.  Although they might want to have more than just that.  Sure they have a lot of money at their disposal to do things but this is a world of mostly magic and this group is known for mixing magic and tech.  So it would be good for them to have some magical knowledge too that grows in time to match their technical know how.  Just a thought.

Offline Senti

• Queen of Mooey Land
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: With the Mushroom People. Along with drinking tea with Loves whilst looking innocent, as well as dancing in the trees with Kendra...oh and digging holes in the garden and cleaning knives...: Goodness i am busy :))
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
have you seen the film Pi as in the maths symbol?(Great sound track) with a mix id Reid and Garcia from Criminal minds, (abut the looks of Audrey hepburn.) What a mix, sounds muddled but in my addled mind it makes sense.

She might have magic but it would be very technical and mathematical?

That sounds fine then.  Just warning you would want to have a least a little magical knowledge.  Maybe not spells but there are a lot of books to read about the magical side of things.  :)

Offline Senti

• Queen of Mooey Land
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: With the Mushroom People. Along with drinking tea with Loves whilst looking innocent, as well as dancing in the trees with Kendra...oh and digging holes in the garden and cleaning knives...: Goodness i am busy :))
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Do I send the sheet to you?

thanks by the way I always need help with pics because I am rubbish :) and just the tea lady.

Or post it here to show interest.  :)

Also I'm equally terrible rubbish at that.