You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:27:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Children of Nostradamus (Dark Pre-Apocalyptic) LGBTQ Friendly! On Hiatus  (Read 6360 times)

Offline Ansem

Gotcha. Bah, so busy.

Offline Caela

BP, this looks like an AWESOME concept! I will work on a sheet for you tomorrow. Would do it tonight but I get to go pick up the babysitter soon and actually go do grown-up stuffs with friends this evening!!! :D

Offline Bloodied PorcelainTopic starter

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
BP, this looks like an AWESOME concept! I will work on a sheet for you tomorrow. Would do it tonight but I get to go pick up the babysitter soon and actually go do grown-up stuffs with friends this evening!!! :D

CAE! OMG YOU'RE HERE! I'M SO HAPPY! *hugs you big and tight* And I'll look forward to your sheet! You know you're one of my loves. :D Have fun doing grown up stuff! If you're drinking, have a drink for me! If you're dancing, dance another turn for me! :D

Offline Caela

CAE! OMG YOU'RE HERE! I'M SO HAPPY! *hugs you big and tight* And I'll look forward to your sheet! You know you're one of my loves. :D Have fun doing grown up stuff! If you're drinking, have a drink for me! If you're dancing, dance another turn for me! :D

Hehehe...no drinking or dancing tonight. My munch group is having a party and I am planning to entice a Toppy friend of mine into playing. :D Not that much enticement is usually needed...typically I just have to ask.

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Hehehe...no drinking or dancing tonight. My munch group is having a party and I am planning to entice a Toppy friend of mine into playing. :D Not that much enticement is usually needed...typically I just have to ask.

Well shit... you can give me the ultimate present and get an extra bit of pain for your fellow masochist, in that case . ;)

Offline Madmartigan

I like everything about this conversation. In fact, we need more conversations like this.

Offline Whimsical

• “I will only let you touch me if your hands are so full of intention that every brush of your palms feels like you’re writing a novel on my skin” – Azra.T “Braille”
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • It's all about attitude....
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
~~peeks in~~

Hmmm... interesting....

muse: another group for yous?

me:  perhaps

muse: we's got idears....

me: we?

muse: mmhmmm....

me: tell me!

muse: *whispers*

Offline Madmartigan

And I like everything about that, too!  ;)

Offline Caela

Well shit... you can give me the ultimate present and get an extra bit of pain for your fellow masochist, in that case . ;)

Absolutely!!!

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E™ ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
*officially expresses her interest in a Non Witch Sensitive Human*

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Yay!! Whimsi and Josie and all my lovelies are coming to play!!

Offline Madmartigan

I'll see your Yay! and raise you a Hot Damn!  >:)

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E™ ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
I -am- going to kick my muses ass and spank him into submission so I can play in this. I want to play. I want to write! I needs it precious!

Offline Madmartigan

I know it's all kinds of wrong but I get kinda turned on when you talk about muse abuse.

8-)

Offline ultimategeek

Yay!  Caela.  Good to see you again!

And Whimsical I quietly lurk your reviews in the Storyteller's Cafe.  I hope to get to write with you.

Offline Josietta

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
I know it's all kinds of wrong but I get kinda turned on when you talk about muse abuse.

8-)

I'll save you a front row seat for the action.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I'm so excited for all the new interest. :D

I'm at dinner atm but once I get home I'm going to get the rest of the IC threads open so people can play outside the realms of heaven and hell.

Offline Josietta

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
I have friends coming over to watch Gone Girl and have some food. I'll work on a sheet tomorrow :)

Offline Madmartigan

I'll save you a front row seat for the action.

Aww yeahhh. Right in the splash zone, baby!  ;)

Offline Tinkertoy

• He hit me and it felt like a kiss.
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • I'm your jazz singer and you're my cult leader.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Aaah, Gone Girl: doing for marriage what Jaws did for swimming in the ocean.

Offline Hades

• Master of Explosions, Keeper of Useless Trivia, Hopeless Minecraft Addict
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • Prepare for Doom and...oh, shiny object!
  • View My Rolls
Aww yeahhh. Right in the splash zone, baby!  ;)

Does that mean we need plastic covers like we were at a Gallagher show?

Suddenly feels very old for making that reference

Offline Whimsical

• “I will only let you touch me if your hands are so full of intention that every brush of your palms feels like you’re writing a novel on my skin” – Azra.T “Braille”
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • It's all about attitude....
  • View My Rolls
Yay!  Caela.  Good to see you again!

And Whimsical I quietly lurk your reviews in the Storyteller's Cafe.  I hope to get to write with you.

I hope so, too!

You and everyone else, for that matter!

Offline Madmartigan

Suddenly feels very old for making that reference

STFU. You are NOT OLD.

*glares over the rims of his spectacles*

Online stormwyrm

This is interesting... Maybe I can get my feet wet into a group RP with this...? I've got an idea for a psychic priest in the Vatican, who is a close friend of the Pope (a fictionalised version of Benedict XVI perhaps?). He is at some point elevated to Cardinal (initially kept as a cardinal in pectore by the Pope), and should be elected the last Pope just after the Apocalypse begins. There is the Prophecy of the Popes, and it holds that Benedict XVI is supposed to be the last pope before the Apocalypse ("Glory of the Olive"), and his successor, the final pope, is supposed to take the title: "Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people."

I'm working on a character sheet right now, and I hope that y'all think this is a promising idea.

Offline Josietta

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
*is working on her sheet today.. see OOC for details*