I haven't tried that. I'm not sure I want to mess with it. I've spoken to my IT people here and a few other IT people I know and they have no idea what is going with this.
This should sort it out - someone else can give a second opinion if they'd like:
1. Click the box next to any email from Elliquiy in Gmail.
2. Click "More" at the top (below the search bar).
3. Click "Filter messages like these."
4. Type "firstname.lastname@example.org
" in the 'From' field.
5. Click "Create filter with this search" at the bottom right of that box.
6. On the next window, check the box next to "Never send it to Spam."
7. Click "Create Filter."