Unknown (No ones asked)Age:
Faculty (The Janitor)Year:
N/ASkills: The Sneakiness
– He is extremely quiet when he moves and always seems to appear behind you, even if you were watching the only entrance to the room.Eidetic Memory
– He remembers everything, every punk kid who spat on him, every demon that called him a freak, and every order he was ever given , since the time before man. Which isn’t always a good thing, but it helps him serve the masters, acting like an encyclopedia of dark and random knowledge.Powers: Purify
– This demonic Janitor has been hand selected from hell to serve the masters on earth. He can purge a room or physical imperfections with a few bits of chanting and spell weaving. Dirt, dust, unwanted blood, anything undesired will vanish form the room. Though the larger the room, the longer he must do this. He has also been known to use this on poisoned students, to save them from death.Dark Forger
– In his free time, he has learned to study the dark arts. In these studies, he has learned how to forge powerful artifacts of evil power. He needs an item of importance to start with, a demonic forge with a shrine, and of course his spell book and ingredients.
The Item of importance could be anything from, a lock of Carey’s hair, and the ingredients could be 8 pounds of infernal iron. Which he would craft into a war hammer that when struck makes the targets limbs double in weight. However, he won’t make these without a master’s approval.
He is also good with a wench.Demonic Healing
– With a single touch he can channel the magic of hell and absorb the wounds of his target. Even if the wounds are fatal, as long as the being still has any shred of life, he can keep the victim in this world. He will then begin to show similar scars on his body comparable to the wound he absorbed. If someone was cut in half, and was healed immediately by him, a large scar would appear all the way around his demonic body. He has already received dozens of scars over the years he has been serving the masters.Teleportation
– He can teleport anywhere in the academy that does not have a magical ward. Though if he is not summoned, it is not an instantaneous thing. He must cast a spell to do it, which takes about a minute anyways. All the Original Demons have an amulet they can summon him with. Though if two use it at the same time, the first one to activate gets him. Regeneration
– So long as the masters have the amulets, he is able to regenerate after death. As long as one of the seven chooses to resurrect him. Though he tends to have horrible memory loss about how he died.Weaknesses: Mortal form
– He cannot maintain his mortal form for extended durations. He can be a human for only a few hours at a time before he transforms back. The fact that he could do it at all was a necessary gift so as to not frighten the new students when he was summoned to clean something while a ceremony was going on. Without work to do, he stays in the basement until summoned. Or testing out new spells.Day Job
– He is not only the Janitor, he is also an emergency medic, and random fix it type guy. Doing the things that even new students feel are beneath them. He will clean the worst bathrooms, bury the corpses of dead, and even pick up the waste left over after a Gluttony and Lust orgy, drug, and food party that lasted a week. Oath of Servitude
– He is bound be the dark one himself to serve the Original sins. As part of this binding, he is not allowed to eat the student, and obviously not the teachers. He can’t kill a student even if one is about to kill him, though only Charon and the other masters know this. However, it would be highly unlikely anyone except an original could kill him, and even more unlikely anyone at all would want to. All he does is serve, and scare the new recruits when a master asks him too.Grumpy
– Darn you kids! He is grateful to serve in the master’s house, but he is rarely treated with respect by the kids. Because he is not allowed to raise a hand to them if the strike him, which many have. Knowing he won’t hit them back without a masters approval, and none of the student ever strike him in front of a master.Height:
5’10”Weight / Body type:
Regular build, human form is not an Olympian by any means.Hair:
Weight / Body type: Massive build, four legs, 1 and a half horns, dismembered wings, several tentacles emerging from his back, and a long rigged tail (about 900 lbs.)
Hair: Red and black
Distinguishing Features: He’s a monster...
Cleaning, Serving the Masters, Manners, Knife WrenchDislikes:
Messes, Loud noises, Students, About:
Almost as old as the masters, he was one of many mindless drones created as a tool by Satan himself, though he was never loved by his creator, and therefore not granted any special privileges or pleasures. He was a creation given only one mindless purpose, to destroy. Unfortunately he suffered a terrible injury with a battle with an archangel and was left crippled eternally. From that day on, he would be casted aside to clean the dark palace of the underworld. He however, found a way to dive into the dark magic and manipulate his powers to fit his work. Transferring all his power into being a good tool for the dark one’s infernal palace.
He did so well that after a few thousand years he was rewarded by getting enslaved to the school on earth. Despite his extremely grumpy nature, he has technically never been happier
. He follows his orders and cleans up the messes. Though he could also be called upon for, special
projects. Though only an Original sin can give him orders. Each one has been given an amulet which allows them to summon him form anywhere on the school grounds, but it is not the amulet that makes him take orders. He just only obeys the masters."Damn... kids... I get no respect around here!"Labels:
Janitor, Maintenance, CaretakerSexuality:
Not sure that’s a good idea, unless your into thatSexual On's and Offs: Blue Nova [Ons and Offs]
If you PM me first, there is not a lot I won’t do. Player: