You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:48:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Suggestion] Link to "Advanced search" beside or below the search box  (Read 288 times)

Offline TwoHundredTabsTopic starter

Sometimes I want to search in boards that are in different sub-forums, and doing so seems to require that I either (A) perform a search in a board I have selected to not be searchable in my preferences, or (B) remember that I bookmarked (via my browser) the "Advanced Search" page.

Advanced Search

Offline Cycle

The "advance search" is there, on the left, next to Home, between Help and Profile.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 09:13:48 PM by Cycle »

The "advance search" is there, on the left, next to Home, between Help and Search.

So it is! Thanks!

I still think it would be good to rename that to "Advanced Search" in order to distinguish it from the search box - which only searches the sub-forum you're currently in.

Offline Oreo

The list is kept to a minimum amount of words so they don't extend beyond the site width. If that makes sense. There are other functions that are not visible to members that extend the list as well.

The list is kept to a minimum amount of words so they don't extend beyond the site width. If that makes sense. There are other functions that are not visible to members that extend the list as well.

It does. I wasn't thinking about the bar being limited length-wise for the sake of small resolutions.