You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 23, 2017, 02:12:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
Issue 74 ~ April thru July 2017

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [BON to EX] Khoraz's M/M Board [Military, Vampires, and Blind Men]  (Read 5418 times)

Offline KhorazTopic starter

✢ Please send me a PM rather than replying directly.
✢ If there's nothing in here that catches your eye I'm always happy to hear other people's ideas; chances are if you send me a message with something, I'll be happy to get something started.
✢ I write with anyone and everyone, so long as you're up for some good collaboration and plotting~

June 22nd Update: Bit of a shake-up to the formula. Less wordy plots, more to the point. All plots are new!

- Plots -
- Picture Prompts -
- Characters -

Here is The Bloodscape; a dark future world in which vampires rule.
I also have a Dragon Age thread that can be found here.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:26:46 PM by Khoraz »

- Plots -
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 06:11:15 PM »
- Plots -

Abuse of Authority
Modern | Dub-Con to Extreme | Looking for an Officer

The Officer: One - Two - Three - Four
The Recruit: One - Two - Three - Four
The Abuse (NSFW): One - Two

Some people just aren't cut out for the army; they're not physically strong enough or they don't have the mental fortitude to cope. One kid fresh out of the academy knows that he's out of his league, but he can't go back to his military family in disgrace. One way or another he has to make the grade, or at least stick out the three year of training before returning home. Unluckily for him, his attractive face sets him apart from the others, and he catches the eye or an unscrupulous officer, who presents him with another way of sticking around...

I would like for a relationship to eventually form between the cadet and officer; maybe the cadet never realised he could be such a masochist and it's something of an awakening. This could be as extreme or not as you like. Use my Ons/Offs as a guide and run wild. Also the recruit will be 18-20 years old.

Barrack-Boys
Modern | Bondage | Looking for a Bunk-mate

The Cadets (NSFW to be safe): One

Linking with the army theme of the above plot. Two cadets bunk in the same room and share most of the same interests. They're both a long way from home, their family and their friends, seeking some comfort from the tough challenges of army life. A relationship grows between them as they battle through the gruelling tasks set before them, though to the other recruits they must keep up appearances as just friends. Homosexuality isn't illegal in the military, but prejudices can run deep.

Light-hearted romance here, with two strong guys who joke together and sleep together. Potential development could be if they're discovered, or if one of them has some kind of trouble back home - a wife/girlfriend waiting for them?

I'll Be Your Eyes
Modern | Bondage | Looking for a Rough Romantic

The Blind Man: One - Two - Three - Four
The Stranger: One - Two - Three - Four - Five - Six
The Bondage (NSFW): One - Two - Three

A man who has either become blind after an accident, or who has been blind his entire life - the modern world isn't easy in either case, and it's a deep struggle when facing it alone. Support for this young man comes in the form of a new relationship, and a stranger who begins to rebuild his confidence and helps him find a place in the world. He doesn't treat him with kid-gloves because of his disability, and pushes him to be more than just blind. There will be set-backs, tears, and romance.

I want bondage for this because I want to focus on the aspect of trust - the blind man giving his trust completely to their new partner and demonstrating that both in and out of the bedroom. So not kink-filled, M/s bondage... gentle bondage. I also like the idea of him being a lit older than the blind character; mid-twenties vs. mid-thirties?

Learn the Blood
(Historical?) Fantasy | Bondage or Extreme | Looking for a Vampire Sire

The Sire: One - Two - Three - Four
The Fledging: One - Two - Three - Four - Five
The Era: One - Two - Three - Four

A young man freshly turned into a vampire and in need of guidance over his new unlife. The bloodlust will be agony, his new strength uncontrollable and wild, and he will have to face the reality of never seeing the light of day again. He will never have a family, he will have to kill in order to survive... The only constant that he can be sure of, is the power of his Sire.

Looking to delve into the relationship of a fledgling and his Sire - I'm imagining Victorian era, a former nobleman or prostitute. Expect bloodyplay, bondage, M/s themes.

In Feudal Times...
Historical | Any Rating | Looking for a Shogun, Samurai, etc.

The People: One - Two - Three - Four - Five - Six
The World: One - Two - Three - Four - Five

Looking for a story set in feudal Japan. A male concubine of a shogun, daring to want more than his meagre station allows him; falling in love where love is out of the question.
A pair of samurai in service to separate Lords; during the day they fight to the death for their cause, but during the night-time they share a bed.
A Lord and his personal guard, dangerously disturbing the order of class and risking discovery for the sake of a relationship that can never be known.
A holy monk of a Shinto temple and a criminal on the run who takes sanctuary in the sacred place. There could be some magic and mysticism involved too?

Any rating, almost any pairing - I'm very eager for collaboration here.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:27:00 PM by Khoraz »

- Picture Prompts -
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 05:12:27 PM »
- Picture Prompts -
✢ My muse is alive for these pictures, but I only have vague ideas for them. More plotting is a must! Also if you have any different ideas to me, please feel free to pitch them.

Hypnotising

- Idea -
A businessman becomes obsessed by a stripper and sees him more and more often, until fates has them bumping into each other in the cold light of day.
Wrong Number

- Idea -
Self-explanatory: my character sends this picture to the wrong number. Oops. What will the consequences be?
No More Hero

- Idea -
Ganon and Link - once it's all over, they're both just fed up with stories of heros and villains.
Cling to Me

- Idea -
A man in a monster; he suffers from frightening transformations or impulses that he can't control. The only thing keeping him grounded is a doctor or mystic who agrees to become his leash.
Adventuring Missteps

- Idea -
A pair of adventurers; one young and naive, the other experienced and sly. The younger of the pair has to grow up at some point.
(If you recognise these characters from Dragon Quest, I would love to roleplay them also).
I Summoned a Demon!?

- Idea -
A schoolboy, either in a modern or fantasy world, stumbles upon a book of spells. Curiosity killed the cat... or in this case, accidentally summoned and bound a demon.
(These guys are from Shin Megami Tensei)
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:23:23 PM by Khoraz »

- Characters -
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 05:34:13 PM »
- Characters -
✢ All are up for grabs. If any catch your eye and spark an idea, feel free to get in touch.

Arlo

- Click -
Height: 5'8
Build: Slim, possibly a touch too thin
Species: Feline-Featured
In Three Words: Cocky, Crossdressing, BDSM
Roleplay: Modern-Fantasy. In need of someone strong, with a no-nonsense attitude who can keep him in line. Kink is preferable.
Brone

- Click -
Height: 5'6
Build: Average, lithe
Species: Necromancer
In Three Words: Sweet, Tragic, Lonely
Roleplay: Fantasy. He's a caring boy with a heavy burden - someone older and strong enough to help and guide him would be best. A mentor? A fellow loner?
Ociel

- Click -
Height: 5'10
Build: Toned, tight
Species: Holy Demon
In Three Words: Distant, Mystifying, Beautiful
Roleplay: Fantasy. Something between Heaven and Hell and decidedly grey, despite his bright white appearance. On the side of good, but with more lax morales. Would do well with either a religious type, or a decidedly non-religious one.
Sorris

- Click -
Height: 5'9
Build: Slender, quietly strong
Species: Crystal Construct (Elf shape)
In Three Words: Protective, Curious, Quiet
Roleplay: Fantasy. Crafted with magic and crystal, what is his purpose? He will be shaped by whoever made him, but there is an almost childlike curiosity in him as he discovers the world around him.
Nico

- Click -
Height: 5'6
Build: Acrobatic
Species: Feline-Featured
In Three Words: Flexible, Burglar, Free
Roleplay: Modern-Fantasy. Cops and robbers! He's a feline caper getting too sneaky for his own good. Could a police officer finally catch him?
Miles

- Click -
Height: 5'5
Build: Thin
Species: Human
In Three Words: Damaged, Lost, Difficult
Roleplay: Modern setting. He's from an abusive home with severe mental scarring that needs healing. He could have an adoptive parent or sibling, or a fellow lost and broken soul... or a demon?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 07:31:52 PM by Khoraz »

Re: Plots Incoming : Kho's M/M Search [14/2: Teacher, Please!]
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 07:06:23 PM »
Modified Behind Your Glasses.

Re: Plots Incoming : Kho's M/M Search [8/4 Uodate: An Honest Plea]
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 09:29:55 PM »
Uodate with a plea ♡

All new plots added!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [26/5; Updated with Fae, Vampires and Mages!]
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 12:14:25 PM »
Added three new plots!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [Craving Kuroshitsuji!]
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 05:24:05 AM »
Craving Kuro!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [Updated 09/07: Plots and Fandoms!]
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 10:44:36 AM »
Removed some dead plots, added Zelda fandom and craving~

Re: Kho's M/M Collection
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 04:34:59 PM »
Removed old posts. Really look for new things right now.

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [Update: 07/31. New Everything!]
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 09:26:42 AM »
New everything!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [Update: 08/03 Modern Day Craving!]
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2015, 07:37:25 AM »
Added 'On the Outside'

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [16/11 Update: New Plots and Pictures]
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2015, 02:11:16 PM »
New PIctures and Plots!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [29/11 Update: Now featuring Link!]
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2015, 04:14:43 AM »
LoZ plot added, and a few removed.

Re: Kho's M/M Collection 30/11 Update: LoZ and Exploring Infidelity]
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2015, 06:42:53 AM »
Infidelity added.

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [12/01: Exploring Infidelity and Dragon Age]
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2016, 06:04:21 PM »
Craving update & removed a couple of unwanted plots.

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [22/02: Blood Magick and Twins]
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2016, 11:39:36 AM »
Plots updated.

Update! Pictures and plots

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [31/03: Wonderland, Werewolves and Magic]
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 07:08:43 AM »
Added 'Beast-Blood'

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [31/03: Wonderland, Werewolves and Magic]
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2016, 02:29:45 PM »
Added 'For This Pure Soul'

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [17/04: Craving a Demon Butler]
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2016, 02:53:34 PM »
Just a craving update. Small but definitely, definitely craving.

New section~

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [31/05: Fierce Dancing & Furious Fuck-ups]
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2016, 03:24:09 PM »
Added various~

Re: Kho's M/M Kollection [15/06 Update: Images and a Clean-Up]
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2016, 01:40:34 PM »
All new pictures. CRAVING!