You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 28, 2017, 03:39:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Khoraz's M/M Board [Actively Seeking! Learn the Blood...]  (Read 5168 times)

Offline KhorazTopic starter

Khoraz's M/M Board [Actively Seeking! Learn the Blood...]
« on: May 17, 2014, 08:28:51 PM »
⚣ Khoraz's M/M Search ⚣

✢ Please send me a PM rather than replying directly.
✢ If there's nothing in here that catches your eye I'm always happy to hear other people's ideas; chances are if you send me a message with something, I'll be happy to get something started.
✢ I write with anyone and everyone, so long as you're familiar with the spell-check and good grammar - Lords, Ladies and Lieges are all welcome here.

May 15th Update: All new plots and pictures. I'm really looking for new things at the moment so if nothing here strikes your fancy, feel free to pitch me your ideas.

- Plots -
- Picture Prompts -
- Characters -

Here is The Bloodscape; a dark future world in which vampires rule. Have a browse if you're interested.

I also have a Dragon Age thread that can be found here.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 04:30:16 AM by Khoraz »

- Plots -
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 06:11:15 PM »
- Plots -

Learn the Blood
Fantasy | Bondage or Extreme | Looking for a Vampire Sire

This isn't a particularly novel idea, but I want to do it properly. I'm looking for a vampire story in which my character is a newly-turned fledgling who needs to learn the ways of his new un-life. Whoever the Sire is would largely be up to you, but they would need to hold a more dominant role in the relationship; likewise my character is largely up for debate too, depending on preferences.

In this story the change will be extremely difficult. Not all who drink vampire blood survive the first night as their human body dies and is reborn. It is a very painful process, and the bloodlust that comes with the first few weeks is difficult to contain. I picture the fledgling being almost rabid for a little while and in need of firm restraint whilst the control slowly comes.

There is also the potential disgust that my character could feel at having to drink blood to survive, and the sadness at never being able to farther children. This largely does depend on characters.

I'm looking for a gradual development of their relationship, rather than leaping head-first into smut. Firm teaching and a careful, bloodied hand. I've put Fantasy as the genre, but it could be historical (noble squabbling?), modern (CEOs?), or pure fantasy (vampires, elves, werewolves?).

We Don't Talk Anymore
Modern | Any Rating | Looking for a Partner and an Affair

(Based on a song of the same name. Lyrics here to help with the mood.)

Our characters have been together for a number of years, happily married and comfortable in their jobs. They have friends, holidays, dates... all the usual things you would expect any couple to do together. To the outside world they are the perfect couple, but behind closed doors things are quite different.

Put simply, the spark is gone. They're going through the motions and the real sense of 'love' has been gone for a long time. My character in particular has been suffering from the monotony of married life; he loves his husband, but it feels like there's nothing there any more, and no attempts at spontaneous sex or serious conversation make any difference.

He finds himself going out for drinks alone more and more, and during one lonely night he's approached by a handsome stranger who seems to offer all the compliments and excitement he's always wanted. It's wrong, it's cruel to the husband waiting at home... but he can't help himself.

This story would follow the three characters and the precarious secrets holding everything together. The husband knows that something is going on, but is worried to ask. My character is torn between feeling guilty and alive. The third man is largely up to you. I'd like for there to be some kink involved with the third man, as my character loses himself in excitement he'd thought he lost. More plotting is welcome~
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 05:45:05 PM by Khoraz »

- Picture Prompts -
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 05:12:27 PM »
- Picture Prompts -
✢ My muse is alive for these pictures, but I only have vague ideas for them. More plotting is a must! Also if you have any different ideas to me, please feel free to pitch them.

Hypnotising

- Idea -
A businessman becomes obsessed by a stripper and sees him more and more often, until fates has them bumping into each other in the cold light of day.
Superhero, Stop!

- Idea -
A policeman on the trail of a vigilante dispensing justice unchecked on the streets. What will happen when he discovers the would-be superhero is his secret crush?
Winged Shackles

- Idea -
Not much for this. An angel sent forth to punish an unholy demon? Honestly this picture is amazing.
Cling to Me

- Idea -
A man in a monster; he suffers from frightening transformations or impulses that he can't control. The only thing keeping him grounded is a doctor or mystic who agrees to become his leash.
Adventuring Missteps

- Idea -
A pair of adventurers; one young and naive, the other experienced and sly. The younger of the pair has to grow up at some point.
(If you recognise these characters from Dragon Quest, I would love to roleplay them also).
I Summoned a Demon!?

- Idea -
A schoolboy, either in a modern or fantasy world, stumbles upon a book of spells. Curiosity killed the cat... or in this case, accidentally summoned and bound a demon.
(These guys are from Shin Megami Tensei)

Spoilered for NSFW Images
- Reveal -
My 'Maiden'

- Idea -
On the outside he's the bad boy of school who hates being told what to do. Only your character knows his secret desires of high-heels and lace.
(These guys are from Jojo; always interested in that fandom)
Hardcore Games

- Idea -
It's a tough life being a shut-in with only video games for company. Thankfully a close friend comes up with a way to make money without stepping foot out the door~
Frantic

- Idea -
A pair of college students in a fiercely religious area steal whatever moments they can; they're hot, heavy and frantic as they could be discovered at any time.
Barracks Boys

- Idea -
He's the golden boy of the army with a list of commendations and respected by everyone, but in reality he earns his medals in a far less honourable way.
Death Throes

- Idea -
He didn't want to die. Nothing terrified him like the idea of Hell, but he had nothing to his name... how could he possibly bargain with Death?
I Can't Love You Easy

- Idea -
He's messed in the head and he knows it. Everything he loves, he hurts. Bruises look especially good on him, especially when he cries out for them.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 07:22:13 PM by Khoraz »

- Characters -
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 05:34:13 PM »
- Characters -
✢ All are up for grabs. If any catch your eye and spark an idea, feel free to get in touch.

Arlo

- Click -
Height: 5'8
Build: Slim, possibly a touch too thin
Species: Feline-Featured
In Three Words: Cocky, Crossdressing, BDSM
Roleplay: Modern-Fantasy. In need of someone strong, with a no-nonsense attitude who can keep him in line. Kink is preferable.
Brone

- Click -
Height: 5'6
Build: Average, lithe
Species: Necromancer
In Three Words: Sweet, Tragic, Lonely
Roleplay: Fantasy. He's a caring boy with a heavy burden - someone older and strong enough to help and guide him would be best. A mentor? A fellow loner?
Ociel

- Click -
Height: 5'10
Build: Toned, tight
Species: Holy Demon
In Three Words: Distant, Mystifying, Beautiful
Roleplay: Fantasy. Something between Heaven and Hell and decidedly grey, despite his bright white appearance. On the side of good, but with more lax morales. Would do well with either a religious type, or a decidedly non-religious one.
Sorris

- Click -
Height: 5'9
Build: Slender, quietly strong
Species: Crystal Construct (Elf shape)
In Three Words: Protective, Curious, Quiet
Roleplay: Fantasy. Crafted with magic and crystal, what is his purpose? He will be shaped by whoever made him, but there is an almost childlike curiosity in him as he discovers the world around him.
Nico

- Click -
Height: 5'6
Build: Acrobatic
Species: Feline-Featured
In Three Words: Flexible, Burglar, Free
Roleplay: Modern-Fantasy. Cops and robbers! He's a feline caper getting too sneaky for his own good. Could a police officer finally catch him?
Miles

- Click -
Height: 5'5
Build: Thin
Species: Human
In Three Words: Damaged, Lost, Difficult
Roleplay: Modern setting. He's from an abusive home with severe mental scarring that needs healing. He could have an adoptive parent or sibling, or a fellow lost and broken soul... or a demon?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 07:31:52 PM by Khoraz »

Re: Plots Incoming : Kho's M/M Search [14/2: Teacher, Please!]
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 07:06:23 PM »
Modified Behind Your Glasses.

Re: Plots Incoming : Kho's M/M Search [8/4 Uodate: An Honest Plea]
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 09:29:55 PM »
Uodate with a plea ♡

All new plots added!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [26/5; Updated with Fae, Vampires and Mages!]
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 12:14:25 PM »
Added three new plots!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [Craving Kuroshitsuji!]
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 05:24:05 AM »
Craving Kuro!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [Updated 09/07: Plots and Fandoms!]
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 10:44:36 AM »
Removed some dead plots, added Zelda fandom and craving~

Re: Kho's M/M Collection
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 04:34:59 PM »
Removed old posts. Really look for new things right now.

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [Update: 07/31. New Everything!]
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 09:26:42 AM »
New everything!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [Update: 08/03 Modern Day Craving!]
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2015, 07:37:25 AM »
Added 'On the Outside'

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [16/11 Update: New Plots and Pictures]
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2015, 02:11:16 PM »
New PIctures and Plots!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [29/11 Update: Now featuring Link!]
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2015, 04:14:43 AM »
LoZ plot added, and a few removed.

Re: Kho's M/M Collection 30/11 Update: LoZ and Exploring Infidelity]
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2015, 06:42:53 AM »
Infidelity added.

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [12/01: Exploring Infidelity and Dragon Age]
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2016, 06:04:21 PM »
Craving update & removed a couple of unwanted plots.

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [22/02: Blood Magick and Twins]
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2016, 11:39:36 AM »
Plots updated.

Update! Pictures and plots

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [31/03: Wonderland, Werewolves and Magic]
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 07:08:43 AM »
Added 'Beast-Blood'

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [31/03: Wonderland, Werewolves and Magic]
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2016, 02:29:45 PM »
Added 'For This Pure Soul'

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [17/04: Craving a Demon Butler]
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2016, 02:53:34 PM »
Just a craving update. Small but definitely, definitely craving.

New section~

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [31/05: Fierce Dancing & Furious Fuck-ups]
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2016, 03:24:09 PM »
Added various~

Re: Kho's M/M Kollection [15/06 Update: Images and a Clean-Up]
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2016, 01:40:34 PM »
All new pictures. CRAVING!