You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 23, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Khoraz's M/M Board [31/05: Hazing, Demons, The Evil Within]  (Read 8404 times)

Offline KhorazTopic starter

✢ I only roleplay on the forums - no chat or IMs.
✢ Please send me a PM rather than replying directly.
✢ I write with you regardless of tag, so long as you're up for some good collaboration and plotting.
✢ My post rate can be a little erratic, but I'll always post a note in my Apologies thread if things end up taking too long.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:57:03 PM by Khoraz »

- Plots -
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 06:11:15 PM »
- Plots -
✢ Pictures are inspiration only - don't feel that you have to use any of them
✢ Plots can be adjusted if they don't quite suit you. I'm flexible!

Hazing Rituals (or a better title)
Modern | Non-con to Extreme | Looking for some Jocks
Themes include: Humiliation, Group scenes, Homophobia

The new guy: One - Two - Three
This one is simple - the newest member of the swimming team is put through his paces by other members in order for him to be seen as 'one of them'. The hazing starts off relatively harmless; they sometimes hide his underwear so he has to streak back to the dorms, or they steal his locker key... but things move into more sinister territory when it's learned that the student is gay.
The news isn't appreciated by most team members, and the hazing takes on a more deeply humiliating and sexual tone. He's forced to strip, to do sexual favours and more...
How the story progresses depends entirely on your choice of characters. Maybe one could feel bad for the new guy and try to help him out? Maybe the Captain could feel threatened by him and have a more intimate show of dominance?

Homunculus
(Modern?)Fantasy | Bondage to Extreme | Looking for a Misguided Human
Themes include: Demon summoning, Heartless manipulation, Power-bottom

Demon Homunculus: One - Two
His name is Homunculus, not that there's much in a name. You created him using forbidden knowledge and he emerged into being with a wisp of unassuming smoke and a wide smile. He looks... unassuming, rather short and pale, with little in the way of physical strength, and yet you know not to take him lightly.
You have a task for him - a wish that you're willing to pay dearly to have completed. Whether it is something shallow such as eternal youth, or something meaningful like the expansion of a nation, he will see it done.
There are many warnings against the creation of a Homunculus, as all literature claims that they are evil, manipulative creature who will do all in their power to serve their own ends - but you are his creator. Surely you are in control, as he so regularly reassures you. What could go wrong?

The Royal Retainer
Fantasy | Bondage | Looking for a King
Themes include: Hurt/comfort, Sexual/Non-sexual servitude, Consensual bondage

The Retainer: One - Two - Three
The King: One - Two
He is the royal retainer and closest friend of the king. During an attempted coup he almost arrived too late to prevent him from being assassinated, and was left with no choice but to take the near-deadly blow himself - he would do it again in a heartbeat as the king means everything, to both him and the kingdom. It left him horribly scarred all across his body, and due to their magical nature they will never fully heal - his fingers will never hold a blade the same way again and his body as a whole will never be the same.
Every time he looks at himself in the mirror he's reminded of his bitter failure. How he should have stopped the coup sooner, how if he'd been a moment later the king would have been lost... and how he is now effectively useless. He can't fight as he used to, can't even do such simple things as cook or hold a book without some twitching in his fingers; his eyesight too, has faded somewhat. He's ashamed of himself, but tries not to show it.
The king must keep on ruling, and he must find a way to continue standing behind him.

Infidelity
Modern | Bondage | Looking for a Husband/The 'Other Man'
Themes include: Kink-heavy sex, Taboos, Guilt/conflict

My Character: One - Two
The Husband: One - Two
The Other Man: One - Two
Inspired by the song 'We don't talk any more'.
A classic story of a failing marriage, and a man too cowardly to admit it's over. My character is married to a man who is kind, gentle, safe and secure; their relationship is steady and ordinary... but that isn't what my character wants. The daily routine has become predictable and boring, there's no fire or excitement any more and the attraction they felt seems to have fizzled out.
He ends up going out to bars and clubs more and more; any excuse to not have to see his husband's kind face and force smiles. Perhaps inevitably he meets someone new during one night out - the new man is daring, sexy, different - and he falls utterly for him. He can't say no to temptation, and it is so tempting...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:51:01 PM by Khoraz »

- Fandoms -
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 05:12:27 PM »
    - Fandoms -
    ✢ Some of these have solid ideas, others are just a pairing. Bolded names are who I'd like to play; if both characters are bolded I'll happily play either.
    ✢ Click below the images for info.

The Evil Within
    - Info -
    • Sebastian/Ruvik
      A note on my Ruvik - I'll be selective about the partner here, as he's a little out of my comfort zone, but I adore him too much to not play him. Anything involving him will be horrific and terrible, and not for the faint of heart. Consider various monsters involved here too.
    • Sebastian/Joseph
    • Psychiatrist OC/Ruben
      Slight-AU where the focus is on Ruben as a person, before the events of the game occur. He would be in a mental institution, where treatment is attempted for his unpleasant appetites. This could be sweet and charming, or filled with angst depending on characters.

Final Fantasy XV
    - Info -
    • Brotherhood/Pre-game:
      Before the guys embark on their adventure; the day-to-day goings on in Insomnia and any relationships that might form there. Ignis being the advisor, Gladio the trainer, Prompto the adorable commoner, Noctis the bratty Prince.
      Pairings: Gladio/Ignis, Ignis/Noctis, Cor/Prompto
    • Road Trip:
      Any time before Altissia when the group are driving around the country. Stolen moments in tents or in hotels?
      Pairings: Gladio/Ignis, Anyone/Prompto
    • Disaster Strikes:
      After Altissia, when the foursome struggle through some terrible hardships: Ignis becoming blind, Prompto being made to confront his MT-reality, Noctis losing Luna.
      Pairings: Gladio/Ignis, Ravus/Ignis, Arydn/Noctis, Arydn/Prompto
    • World of Ruin:
      Either before or after Noctis returns from the crystal. The world is dark, the friends rarely see each other as they try to piece together whatever life they can.
      Pairings: Gladio/Ignis, Ignis/Noctis

Dragon Age Series
    - Info -
    For more detail please check my Dragon Age thread here.
    • Dragon Age Origins:
      Pairings: City Elf or Dalish Warden/Zevran
    • Dragon Age 2:
      Pairings: M!Hawke(mage or not)/Fenris, M!Hawke(mage or not)/Anders
    • Dragon Age Inquisition:
      Pairings: Solas/M!Lavellan, Solas/Cole, Cullen/M!Lavellan, Cullen/Cole, Iron Bull/M!Inquisitor, Dorian/M!Inquisitor

Kuroshitsuji
    - Info -
    • Sebastian/Ciel
      Note on this: Ciel will be 18 or older. No budging on thar one.
      This can be set during Victorian times with years tweaked, or else further in the future. Depending on whether you go anime or manga as canon, Ciel can be a demon if you'd like.
      I picture it being very sacrilegious and debauched, with Ciel knowing exactly what he wants and needing just a little nudge to take it. None of Ciel being quiet and sweet and lovely. Nope.
      Also cross-dressing opportunities and teacher!Sebastian are always welcome.
    • Claude/Alois
      Note on this: Same as above: Alois will be 18 or older. This would be dark and unpleasant, what with the twisted nature of their relationship.
    • William/Grell
      Either during their young reaper days, or during the manga.
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 07:07:32 PM by Khoraz »

- Picture Prompts -
    « Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 05:34:13 PM »
    - Picture Prompts -
    ✢ All are up for grabs. If any catch your eye and spark an idea, feel free to get in touch.

Suited

- Click -
    I would like to play opposite this man. Maybe he hires my character as a PA, or is a wealthy benefactor to someone far less fortunate? I get strong BDSM feels from him, so maybe an awakening story.
    Jagged Warrior

- Click -
    No real ideas for this - I like the idea that he's part of a gladiator ring, or some tribe of warriors with a focus on pain giving them power?
    Cocky Feline

- Click -
    I want to play this guy - someone bookish and quiet to those who don't know him, but behind closed doors he is actually a terrible nymphomaniac with no regard for his safety. He'll do anything, or anyone.
    Librarian

- Click -
    A quiet librarian serves a customer who takes his breath away. Said customer continues to visit and buy things; it's awkward and sweet and fluffy.
    Grim Detective of the Paranormal

- Click -
    This man takes on the supernatural cases that the police can't solve. Werewolf kidnapped your girl? He's your man. Someone you love being bitten by a vampire? he's your man... Though he could do with an assistant or an adversary.
    Face of Regret and Loss

- Click -
    No solid idea, just I'd love a tragic love story here... maybe he lost his partner recently, and he happens upon someone who looks just like them? Not sure. Something bitter-sweet.
    « Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 01:53:58 PM by Khoraz »

Re: Plots Incoming : Kho's M/M Search [14/2: Teacher, Please!]
    « Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 07:06:23 PM »
    Modified Behind Your Glasses.

Re: Plots Incoming : Kho's M/M Search [8/4 Uodate: An Honest Plea]
    « Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 09:29:55 PM »
    Uodate with a plea ♡

All new plots added!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [26/5; Updated with Fae, Vampires and Mages!]
    « Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 12:14:25 PM »
    Added three new plots!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [Craving Kuroshitsuji!]
    « Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 05:24:05 AM »
    Craving Kuro!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [Updated 09/07: Plots and Fandoms!]
    « Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 10:44:36 AM »
    Removed some dead plots, added Zelda fandom and craving~

Re: Kho's M/M Collection
    « Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 04:34:59 PM »
    Removed old posts. Really look for new things right now.

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [Update: 07/31. New Everything!]
    « Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 09:26:42 AM »
    New everything!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [Update: 08/03 Modern Day Craving!]
    « Reply #12 on: August 03, 2015, 07:37:25 AM »
    Added 'On the Outside'

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [16/11 Update: New Plots and Pictures]
    « Reply #13 on: November 16, 2015, 02:11:16 PM »
    New PIctures and Plots!

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [29/11 Update: Now featuring Link!]
    « Reply #14 on: November 29, 2015, 04:14:43 AM »
    LoZ plot added, and a few removed.

Re: Kho's M/M Collection 30/11 Update: LoZ and Exploring Infidelity]
    « Reply #15 on: November 30, 2015, 06:42:53 AM »
    Infidelity added.

Re: Kho's M/M Collection [12/01: Exploring Infidelity and Dragon Age]
    « Reply #16 on: January 11, 2016, 06:04:21 PM »
    Craving update & removed a couple of unwanted plots.

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [22/02: Blood Magick and Twins]
    « Reply #17 on: February 22, 2016, 11:39:36 AM »
    Plots updated.

Update! Pictures and plots

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [31/03: Wonderland, Werewolves and Magic]
    « Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 07:08:43 AM »
    Added 'Beast-Blood'

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [31/03: Wonderland, Werewolves and Magic]
    « Reply #20 on: April 07, 2016, 02:29:45 PM »
    Added 'For This Pure Soul'

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [17/04: Craving a Demon Butler]
    « Reply #21 on: April 17, 2016, 02:53:34 PM »
    Just a craving update. Small but definitely, definitely craving.

New section~

Re: Kho's M/M Ideas & Fandoms [31/05: Fierce Dancing & Furious Fuck-ups]
    « Reply #23 on: May 31, 2016, 03:24:09 PM »
    Added various~

Re: Kho's M/M Kollection [15/06 Update: Images and a Clean-Up]
    « Reply #24 on: June 15, 2016, 01:40:34 PM »
    All new pictures. CRAVING!