You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 06:05:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Wars... Post Jedi Purge/Pre-Rebellion RP (preferably FEMALE MECHANIC WANTED  (Read 3196 times)

Offline apygoos

Ooh- males of the male-liking persuasion are my specialty. ;)
if you really would be interested in a story for the long haul [which we hope ends up lasting for years] then by all means make it, seeing as no female has stepped up.

Offline Ghostly

I actually have a Nagai character who could easily fit the bill. On the surface he's an easy-going dreamer, but deep down he's very traditional and loyal.

From my understanding, the Nagai are basically space drow who were in conflict with the jedi a generation or two pre-purge. He was brought up very anti-jedi which could create some friction.

Offline apygoos

hm, well while you has that out ,i wonder if others will attempt to app. while im not the gm for the game[even though im the captain]. im not sure an anti-jedi upbringing would be all that well for the game, i could be wrong, but w/e

Offline Ghostly

He wouldn't be for the empire or anything. He's not against the jedi as individuals, he's just a little wary of the insitution

Offline MaiMizzuTopic starter

PLease by all means fill out an app and Send it to me!