You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:39:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine, anyone?  (Read 1420 times)

Offline RivedaTopic starter

Re: Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine, anyone?
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2014, 07:08:00 AM »
Also there is a character who can look at you and instantly know your academic skill, sports skill, favorite foods, blood type, etc.—those specific things at the top of your character sheet. Not that the knowledge is necessarily useful! But it's obvious to him.

Offline Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2014, 10:56:04 AM »
Incidentally, in case anyone was wondering why the blood types are listed in the character sheets, it's effectively similar to the Western horoscope - a measure of your personality traits.   A simplistic breakdown for you:

I always wondered about that. Thanks for the table ^_^

Also there is a character who can look at you and instantly know your academic skill, sports skill, favorite foods, blood type, etc.—those specific things at the top of your character sheet. Not that the knowledge is necessarily useful! But it's obvious to him.

Oooh, ominous

Offline Mnemaxa

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2014, 11:07:04 AM »

Oooh, ominous

Lucky Dim-kun, gets to see the OTHER side of my insanity for once.

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2014, 09:38:52 AM »
*digs through a blizzard of PMs*

OK, Mnemaxa and Kythia are done with character customization, Lady Mew is waiting on me and I'm waiting on Dim Hon. I think. Sing out if I've gotten that wrong.

Once everyone's finished character customization I will email you your playbooks as PDFs or somehow put them up for you to download. They're too long to cut-and-paste as PMs. Also I will post rules familiarization stuff to this thread, but if you want to get a jump on that you can buy the core book as an ePub (PDF and POD will be out later this year): http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/128212/Chuubos-Marvelous-WishGranting-Engine--EOS7000-ePub-only

Offline Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2014, 10:57:52 PM »
I'll be replying tomorrow, just had some issues to take care of today and didn't get a chance to think character

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2014, 01:18:03 AM »
No problemo. Wasn't meaning to call you out, just checking whether I'd missed seeing one PM in thirty others

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2014, 09:18:46 PM »

Offline Mnemaxa

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2014, 02:15:22 AM »
She'll be back someday, one hopes. 

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2014, 12:33:11 PM »
I apologize for bringing things to a standstill here, but I am dealing with Issues right now. Prep will resume when I am more functional.

Offline Mnemaxa

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2014, 01:24:58 PM »
Issues are acceptable delay.  Don't worry, I think we're patient enough.

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2014, 11:23:41 PM »
I have lost all enthusiasm for this project and I don't even know why. I wish I did; I could correct it, or at least avoid it in future. But I don't.

Very very sorry.

Offline Mnemaxa

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2014, 01:17:23 AM »
That's all right.  You've introduced me to a new game, and I'll be looking into playing it at home with friends at a later date. 

Or twisting into some nightmare version and dragging people into playing it with me here.

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2014, 04:20:39 AM »
Mnemaxa, based on how you got into character before character generation was even finished, I would like to say that your Rinley would have been made of pure awesome.

Offline Mnemaxa

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2014, 07:24:22 AM »
I do my best.  She'll be waiting for another opportunity...