You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:19:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: CLOSED  (Read 130 times)

Offline Angle1932Topic starter

CLOSED
« on: April 10, 2014, 07:56:57 PM »
I'm looking to do an alternate version of the movie, only this time, just as Elsa has powers of ice, Anna has powers of flame. Elsa, due to being so secluded since they were little, has no idea, as Anna's powers developed much later than hers did.  Anna, due to not having repressed her abilities, has learned better(though not quite perfect) control over them than Elsa has over hers. 

The rp would take place right after the coronation. Anna, in an attempt to save the kingdom from the eternal winter, tried to use her flames to warm the kingdom up... and that turned out exactly as you would expect. Forced to flee not just to go after her sister but also because she is now thought to be a witch as well, she eventually finds her way to the ice castle alone(Sven and Kristoph would be absent from this rp).

I will try to post at least once a day, and failing that, I will get in at least two to three a week. My posts can range on average between two to four paragraphs, but can be more or less than that depending on where we are and how much I have to work with. I'm not picky about my partners post length at all, just give me more than one line and we'll get along perfectly. ^^

Please Pm me with your interest, don't post here. Thank you. ^^
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 11:46:30 PM by Angle1932 »