You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:13:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sword Art Online (SAO) CLOSED  (Read 640 times)

Online seekeroftruth22Topic starter

Re: Sword Art Online (SAO) CLOSED
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2014, 09:07:46 PM »
silk is correct, you only become good at something when you train it, same with (from what I got) SAO anime series, every one has the same skills in the beginning but you will suck at certain things if you don't train them

Offline pendarious

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2014, 09:32:13 PM »
*shrugs* or that's how we'll do it I guess

Online seekeroftruth22Topic starter

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2014, 10:36:43 PM »

Offline Sessha

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2014, 07:42:27 PM »
 Ok I finally got around to making my character the way she should be for the thread.

in-game name: Annelotte
preferred fighting style: two-handed straight sword
beginning weapon: steel bastard sword
history and real world skills: Misa grew-up on a steady diet of Table Top pencil and paper RPGs and anime. She'd played many of the classics from D&D to some of the more obscure games. So playing RPGs was in her blood when she got the chance to enjoy SAO. Since she was a girl Misa had loved the idea of using magic in combination with weapons. She lepted at the concept behind SAO since it deviated from the normal MMO motiff since it was a strictly blade-magic based game. Misa is a kind-hearted and funny woman who's at home with both kids and adults, plus her years of doing table top pencil and paper RPGs she's got a good handle on how to develope a character concept. 
looks: IRL Appearance: