I am surprised I missed this thread. This should be a permanent sticky for me. To start with. Words from my hero, a plank member of SEAL team 6, founder of RedCellInternation, and a highly educated, high speed, low drag military man through and through.
The Rogue Warrior's Ten Commandments of SpecWar
1. I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat and I will always lead you from the front, not the rear.
2. I will treat you all alike - just like shit.
3. Thou shalt do nothing I will not do first, and thus will you be created Warriors in My deadly image.
4. I shall punish thy bodies because the more thou sweatest in training, the less thou bleedest in combat.
5. Indeed, if thou hurteth in thy efforts and thou suffer painful dings, then thou art Doing It Right.
6. Thou hast not to like it - thou hast just to do it.
7. Thou shalt Keep It Simple, Stupid.
8. Thou shalt never assume.
9. Verily, thou art not paid for thy methods, but for thy results, by which meaneth thou shalt kill thine enemy by any means available before he killeth you.
10. Thou shalt, in thy Warrior's Mind and Soul, always remember My ultimate and final Commandment: There Are No Rules - Thou Shalt Win at All Cost.
- Richard Marcinko www.dickmarcinko.com/