You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:35:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Apprentice (Taken)  (Read 2320 times)

Offline AMessOfADreamerTopic starter

The Apprentice (Taken)
« on: December 24, 2013, 07:51:00 PM »
This plot is currently taken, but check back soon for more!
Furniture.

No one really thinks about it - it's just...there. But someone has to make it, and in a world filled with Walmarts and Ikeas, it's a tough industry to break into - that's why an apprenticeship with one of the world's best artisans seems like such a phenomenal opportunity. Sure, the apprentice figured she'd be doing grunt work at first - sanding, sweeping, answering the phone - but the artisan had some very different ideas for how she could pay her dues.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

MC is a young craftsperson (craftsman? craftswoman?) who's ecstatic to pick up an apprenticeship with a rising star. YC isn't more than a decade or so older, running their business out of their own workshop and showroom and being rewarded with write-ups and a long list of commissions.

There are lots of ways this could go:
  • Maybe YC actually makes a great deal of their money selling custom fetish furniture, and needed an in-house tester.
  • Maybe YC likes the idea of getting free labor out of someone they can have sweeping in chains, or kneeling nude under the desk during a consultation.
  • Maybe YC is actually very into the mentoring aspect of the role, and thinks that a strict, hands-on approach is the way to go.
Regardless, there are bondage shenanigans afoot and MC definitely didn't sign up for them. We can discuss how heavy things go and where we are on the reluctant - NC scale, but I'm definitely looking for both strong character development and creatively incorporated BDSM elements; this (NSFW) Tumblr can be a good source of inspiration, and anything that isn't a direct "no" on my F-List is up for discussion.

Interested? Then please head over to my Ons and Offs to make sure we're compatible and shoot me a PM!

Currently seeking for this one shot. I would be open to discussing a longer version or a version with humanoid mythical creatures in the contemporary world.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 01:01:42 PM by AMessOfADreamer »

Offline extremophile

Re: Extreme BDSMy Fun (Seeking F sub or Domme)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 02:18:45 PM »
That's a truly fantastic and inspirational tumblr - thanks to you or whoever curated it

Re: Extreme BDSMy Fun (Seeking F sub or Domme)
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 03:07:16 PM »
Thank you! It's mine - should you ever be interested in finding a plot around something within, feel free to shoot me a PM :)

Re: The Apprentice (seeking lit Dom/me)
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 05:07:27 PM »
Seeking one new game, and revamped the thread accordingly.