- Riko uses this technique mainly to close space between her and an enemy, but does use it for travelling.Explosion Release: Bunker-Buster Fist
- This nintaijutsu technique channels a large amount of chakra into Riko's fist, more specifically her knuckles. Once the punch makes contact with whatever she is trying to hit, the pent up chakra is suddenly released all at once resulting in a very powerful explosion, capable of creating craters, obliterating buildings and generally giving anyone on the receiving end a bad day. Direct hits do more damage, but Riko can choose to 'detonate' her chakra if she gets close enough to the target.Explosion Release: Atomic Leg Drop
- Using the same channeling technique as her Bunker-Buster Fist, Riko instead channels her chakra into her heel. Picking the enemy up before throwing them back down at the ground, this technique is usually used in conjunction with another move. Jumping high into the air, Riko flips a couple of times before shooting back down to the ground with one leg up in the air. Combined with her own strength, gravity, and her chakra, Riko delivers a powerful, literally explosive, kick to whatever in the path of her leg. Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
- Combined with her speed, Riko can hit an opponent quick and hard.Earth Release Shadow Clone
- Mainly uses it to distract/confuse enemies.