You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 01:12:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Rules-based RPG without a PG-13 Limit  (Read 583 times)

Offline kckolbe

Re: Seeking Rules-based RPG without a PG-13 Limit
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2013, 10:52:36 PM »
By the way, I am okay with BoEF, and have it, if folks want to use that.

Offline Countdown0

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2013, 10:55:00 PM »
I don't have BoEF, but I don't have a problem with things from it being included, and I have access to it online. That is assuming I'm included in the game.

Offline Ixy

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2013, 11:03:10 PM »
It looks like this might be taking shape.  If you're set on a specific campaign setting and a small-group size, I would be interested in applying.

Offline Tamhansen

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2013, 11:16:51 PM »
Please see the following.

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185328.0 OoC thread

I've also made a proper recruiting thread specifically for this game. Characters will not be chosen on a first come first served basis. I will confer with Atenai on who gets to join her merry band of heroes.  http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185332.0

Offline Tamhansen

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2013, 11:20:37 PM »
Now to roll dice or not to roll dice for ability scores that is the question, is it nobler in the way of gaming to roll or not to roll?  :D

Depends on starting level I might have my character start as a virgin.  ;D

Not to roll. To promote equality and harmony you get a 40 point standard point buy. And yes L1 That will give everyone more chance to develop in game

It looks like this might be taking shape.  If you're set on a specific campaign setting and a small-group size, I would be interested in applying.

Setting will be Forgotten realms, Waterdeep to start. If you wish to join, and this goes for everyone please give us a concept in the recruiting thread.

Offline Kunoichi

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2013, 11:22:51 PM »
I think you Kunoichi and ruby were the only ones confirmed so far.

...Actually, I'm afraid I won't be joining in your game. ^^; The character concept that I've got wouldn't be a good fit for it, unfortunately.

Offline Tamhansen

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 11:30:12 PM »
...Actually, I'm afraid I won't be joining in your game. ^^; The character concept that I've got wouldn't be a good fit for it, unfortunately.

Too bad, but I understand. Perhaps another time.