You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2019, 10:09:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Blades In The Night"
Congratulations Bomb & Adriatic for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Keep the Story Going (an AI writes a story)  (Read 94 times)

Offline SkadeTopic starter

Keep the Story Going (an AI writes a story)
« on: October 11, 2019, 01:03:51 PM »
I discovered this AI programmed by someone named Adam King. It's really entertaining and I am curious to see what can be done with it.

Here is the AI ----> https://talktotransformer.com/

So, the completion that it does has a limit, and sometimes it will cut off mid-sentence or word, so I thought of a way to keep the story going. I'll start us off. The bold part is what I input to the prompt box and the rest is what the AI spit out.

This is bound to go off the rails and it will very quickly devolve into madness, which I am excited about.

How to Play:
The next person will copy the last line or sentence from the latest post and paste it into the Talk To Transformer prompt box and hit COMPLETE TEXT. And whatever the bot spits out will be what continues the story! Let's keep it rolling!

Keep it PG-13. Just push the COMPLETE TEXT button again if something too bad comes up.

Here's the beginning:

The girl was running. From what, she didn't know. She was crying, and she didn't know why. They had done
everything and no one answered. She felt it was so easy and not really real. She just walked on and on, and she heard
her mother scream at her.

Then she felt a hand against her back and that scared her more than the cries.

"Danna? Come back," she whispered.

A hand went over her shoulder and she saw them.

"It's all right, I'll be here. Come on."

The voices belonged to people who knew her by name, and this did not change. She was not going to give up. And that
was easier now.

"Get back. Come on."

She didn't stop. The sun was rising, and she was beginning to relax. She had had the thought that she was a ghost now,
but they said she would be able to be with them again. "Come back?" She said, and was glad to have a name for that.

When she saw him

Offline Nico

• They/Them. Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) #Terrible #SorryNotSorry #MuseCrack. #NSFShades #EclipseTwin #Mulder #Moriarty #WAT - Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #Coffee #IWantToBelieve
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Keep the Story Going (an AI writes a story)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 01:18:30 PM »
When she saw him, she was so relieved. She felt he'd done something good. She was almost overjoyed to see him again.

'A good man, you will be,' she said as he led her away from him, closing her eyes and leaning back on her knees. 'And the same for you. You cannot find anything better. I trust those words will be my last.'

She left that house now. It had been his to keep. He'd gone back to the house in Mairyn that was his own. As he walked down the path, she saw him again.

It took her a while to get the words out. 'No, I trust you're right. She made me a promise, I just can't go on. My mind wanders, it just does.'

'I'll always trust you, darling,' he whispered. 'Thank you.'

'If you'll be back in a while,' she said, not wishing to leave him alone.

Sleeping

Luna came back to

Offline SkadeTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 01:00:20 AM »
Luna came back to me, and when she saw my expression, she started smiling. "Then do your best, I will help you…"

"Muu…" I looked down at the floor, where the redhead was, and said so, with a shy smile.

And suddenly…

"It looks like you have the intention of being with me, Luna. Please take care of me." From the deep in the floor she turned her face towards me, and said that with her voice not being loud on the surface, but so soft and gentle as it seemed to melt the air, while the air was now filled with the soft sound of soft and gentle words filled with hope.

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 02:09:51 PM »
From the deep in the floor she turned her face towards me, and said that with her voice not being loud on the surface, but so soft and gentle as it seemed to melt the air, while the air was now filled with the soft sound of soft and gentle words filled with hope. "Now, girls, I am not a saint, nor a teacher, nor can I solve the problems that lie before us. However, I do have the potential, and the promise of a better future, to solve this time's problems. So. with that as the starting point, let us begin

Offline Basileus

• Impartial Chronicler
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • The mind & ailments of an old man in a young body
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 05:31:59 PM »
"So. with that as the starting point, let us begin to look at the arrangement of iron. We'll take a look at the meteoritic iron array that occurs in individual rocks. We'll look at the different arrangements of nickel in the mantle as well. And then we'll look at the whole system of magnetism and electromagnetism that goes along with it.

"Mantle and crust:

"Let's start with the matter of the crust and the mantle. The crust of the earth is essentially a rock made out of small pebbles and other hard material."