Looking for RP Partner for Harry Potter, gen romance, etc. [F for M]

Started by rockstar217, May 27, 2013, 05:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockstar217

Pretty simple request, really. I'm looking to pick up a couple of new games. Typically, I stick to original, non fandom plots that are heavy in story and not just about the smut. Right now, I'm really craving some Marauders' Era Harry Potter games, but if that's not your thing, not a problem.

I'm looking for a M (character. Can be played by anyone, provided it's done so convincingly) who is willing to have a plot and write out relatively lengthy replies. I don't need 1k words in a post, but more than a sentence or two, if you please.  Take a look at my previous posts to get an idea. The more you write, the more I will respond with and I expect the same in return. Right now, I would prefer to play either a sub or an equal partner in a mutual relationship, but the right person can definitely convince me otherwise. For more details, check my O/O or Rabbit Hole linked in my sig.

Ideas:
PotterVerse
1. Coming to Terms: Remus has always been the quiet, bookish friend -- fully content to stand behind his much more boisterous friends and let them take center stage, while he operates in the background, unnoticed. While this lifestyle usually suited Remus just fine, it also meant that he went largely unnoticed in his romantic endeavors... Especially once James stole the girl he loved right out from under his nose.  [Pairing: Remus / Lily]
note: i have always been a Remus / Sirius shipper, once they've left Hogwarts. I can easily see this becoming the reason why Remus turns to Sirius and their relationship could develop from there. So, potential MxM with Remus / Sirius.

2. Any Gryffindor / Slytherin forbidden romance plot
Pitch me a story / idea / character and we can go from there. Any era / time period within HP is fine. We can do canon character or OC. I am not as comfortable within the Fantastic Beasts timeline / canon, but can probably make something work!]

Non-Fandom Based
1. Zombie Apocalypse: It's been a bad year for the flu. Or at least that's what the media's been reporting as the explanation for the epidemic of illness that's been sweeping the state. Everyone tries to ignore it and go on with their day-to-day lives -- work, school, relationships, having fun... But then people start dying. The media panics the public, as they are wont to do, and before the real danger even starts everyone drives the country into an apocalyptic state. Store shelves are empty, doors and windows are boarded up, and the streets look like a ghost town -- save the brave few who don't subscribe to the media's madness and attempt to continue about their every day lives. They're the first ones to realize that something actually is wrong. Something far more serious than anyone could have ever imagined.

Death is typically a permanent state of being, but not this time. Now the emergency is real. Military units are dispatched and men with large padded suits are patrolling the streets nonstop, large guns in hand. They aren't there to help the public, however. They're just there to contain this as best they can. To stop it from spreading to the capital where it can do some "legitimate damage." But what about the uninfected, still living among the dead, dying, and reanimated? What is to happen to us...

2. A handful of romance plots. New neighbors, nerd / popular student, boss / employee... Shoot me an idea and we can brainstorm together.

-----

Either PM me or reply here if you're interested!
Ideas / Cravings  ;;  Ons and Offs  ;;  Current Games  ;; A/A Thread  
[complete rehaul of all threads 15 november 2018]

Asphodel Terrarium

I apologise, I play as a Hufflepuff. Unless, you can arrange something then?

rockstar217

I'm coming back to E after almost 3 years of being gone and am looking to ease back into some games. Let's chat if you want to play!
Ideas / Cravings  ;;  Ons and Offs  ;;  Current Games  ;; A/A Thread  
[complete rehaul of all threads 15 november 2018]