You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:30:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 'Mark All Replies As Read'  (Read 283 times)

Online KhorazTopic starter

'Mark All Replies As Read'
« on: February 21, 2013, 03:46:28 AM »
So I don't know if anyone else has this problem or if its just me, but I thpught I'd just see...

I manage my posts mostly by the unread replies list - that way I can see at a glance what I'm owing and what's been waoting longest. Things are bookmarked, but that's more a general archive, anyway - many times I've accidentally clicked the 'mark as read' button, which instantly wipes them all away. Then I have to go thepugh my bookmarks, find the right threads and mark them as unread again. It's more than a little annpying <<

So... I was wondering if there was a way to add a 'Are you sure?' pop-up box when you click on it, the same possibly with the wipe cookies option? I don't have any idea how it works so I could be asking something silly, but I thought I'd see.

Just it seems like something to save a lot of facedesk moments ^^;
... Unless I'm just a moron and no one else does it.

*Cough*

Offline GothicFires

Re: 'Mark All Replies As Read'
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 08:49:21 AM »
Do you use bookmarks for more than just your games? Because bookmarks will show the last person who posted in a thread. When I need to see who I owe for posts I look in the 'latest' post column. If it isn't my name I owe a post.

just a suggestion.