You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 06:59:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mechanika by Gaslight - Steampunk World of Darkness RP Planning/Interest Thread  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Marie Reynolds

I have been stuck in Character ADD with how i want to build this character. But i have no idea.

Offline RubySlippers

I know to many options. lol

Offline LordImperialTopic starter

Still working on the conversions - shouldn't be more than a couple weeks.  Werewolf's done.  Mage/Sorcerer is in progress.  Changeling's next on the docket.  Once those conversions are done, I'll upload all the relevant documents as PDFs to and put them in a collection folder.

Once that's all ready, I'll be happy to answer any specific setting/system questions.

Offline Madmartigan

I'd be mostly flying blind regarding the game system(s) but I frakkin love the setting concept (1939 steampunk AU Florida). I'm interested.

Offline LordImperialTopic starter

Sorry about the delay in getting started - some of the conversions are taking a bit longer than I expected.  Stay tuned...