Veronica Anne ArkyCodename:
Veronica stands at 5'7" and weighs roughly 140 pounds on average. She features very punk-like hair fashioned in what best can be described as a loose mohawk that's leaning to the side while the rest of her head is shaved. Her eyes are low and due to how she usually almost always wears black cosmetics, her pale golden eyes really stand out in a crowd. She exhibits various piercings as well, most notably the left eyebrow piercing and lip piercing. Physically, she appears very athletic, sporting noticeable abs and biceps. Her wrists (though mostly concealed with tattoos) sport various healed burn wounds and seemingly deep abrasions. The left wrist seems lightly disfigured.
Her torso is entirely covered in tattoos of various designs, however the bulk shares a design of a rose garden of black roses and skulls. The thorn vines travel and weave to other tattoos, sprouting either a skull or rose. A tilted word 'Vivi' curves along just above her right breast line in tribal italicized lettering with the dot of the lower case i trailing towards a flaming tribal guitar on her stomach, interlining with the rose garden vines. Her right shoulder bears an anarchy symbol as if it were branded on her with flame featuring with it a small chain link that travels up her shoulder and collar to wrap around her neck and travel down the other shoulder in a similar pattern where an upside down anarchy sign is seeming tattooed to resemble graffiPowers:
* Amateur Level Magic: Having been able to utilize its energies, she began to study magic. Knowing her memory's capabilities, she was taken down the Foci path rather than using components and spellbooks. It's focused primarily on healing, but she's been able to perform teleportation as well as some sigils and wards before.
* Eidetic Memory: Veronica's memory is eidetic, allowing her to recall other aspects of the event including sensory information that is visual (Sight), auditory (Sound), tactile (Touch), gustatory (Taste), and olfactory (Smell), as well as other dimensions.
* Adaptive Muscle Mimicry: Thanks to her memory being so cognitively hyper-sensitive, innate fighting prowess, and die-hard trail and error attitude, Anarchy is able to replicate or mimic most motor skills relatively well. Though this is not perfectly accurate, she has proven to be able to mimic athletic feats, moves from various fighting styles, and feats of marksmanship. (Essentially this means she enters a trance-like state in stressful combat. Her vision will go grey and its pretty much like a version of heightened perception, intuition, and awareness.)Skills:
* Adept Free Runner: Veronica often grew bored when she wasn't involved with something, and thus self-taught herself by watching others paying tribute to her memory's capabilities.
* Adept Firearm Usage: Veronica displays an impressive accuracy and skill with various firearms, though favors pistols. She is capable of hitting a target dead on from at least fifty feet with a normal handgun and capable of hitting a four square foot target from a hundred feet away with a sniper rifle.
* Wheelman: Give Veronica a vehicle with an even number of wheels, and she'll give you a new lap time. Equipment:
* Goggles: The goggles carry with them various technological sights including night vision, thermal vision, and has a build-in uplink to the crime computer and telecommunications display.
* Esperance: French for "Promise". It's what Veronica named the ebony black handgun. A master's work, the handgun can be disassembled and reassembled again to fit other various types of ammo, due to the amount of adaptable pieces that came with the handgun itself. On either side of the weapon are two polished circles which offer mirror-like properties, which seem to display images... Which makes it all the more obvious that Esperance isn't a normal handgun. Esperance has in way it's own presence. It doesn't want to be used by anybody else but their respective owner, and anybody else holding the handgun will find it awkward, to the point of finding the weapon inaccurate, unbalanced, etc. But when the owner holds it, it however feels like it fits their hand just the way it should, giving the feeling that it belongs in their hand: it actually improves the accuracy up to near-perfect levels. But it's more interesting property is, even if loaded with lethal ammo, it will never actually kill (or truly injure) unless deliberately firing it lethally. Each shot drains the target's energy, in a way that a mortal wound caused by the bullet will instead just knock them out for a while. A crippling shot at the target's leg, in example, will still cripple him/her, but without the pain and injury.Weaknesses:
* Mortal: Veronica is still a mortal and ages as any other human would. She possesses a trained and experienced willpower, but things are still on par with others. A simple firearm or blade can still harm her as well as anything else out of the ordinary.
* Psychological Issues: For the larger majority, this is unknown, but Veronica suffers deep psychological issues which can prove to be debilitating in certain instances. Things already known to set her off is the use of children against her, implying she is without her own sanity, or the loss of loved ones and friends.
* Savant Syndrome: Veronica is diagnosed with Savant Syndrome and explains her incredible prodigious talent with a guitar as well as her difficulty in applying her eidetic memory to its full use.Backstory:
The truth behind Veronica's true origins are actually unknown. Later discovery in life have revealed her memories to have been tampered with in the past and most of what she grew up knowing to be a lie. She does know however, that her father was the notorious Dimitri "The Truth" Vincento, a notorious drug trafficker during the nineties and early two thousands. She was used as his pawn of distraction to the local authorities during her early life from the age of six. At the age of eleven she came into possession of a stolen guitar and decided to try and use it. Due to her savant syndrome, she took to it immediately, learning a song she heard on the radio by ear after a few days of trying. Continued efforts as the years past, she eventually began to earn some money off the streets playing guitar when she wasn't busy struggling with survival or working for "The Truth". After getting the impression of always being an outsider to soceity, she ran into an individual who taught her the beliefs of anarchy. She saw it as a means to strike back at those who had done her wrong and began to change her style of music, lyrical meanings, appearance, and outlook on life. Due to her efforts of violence encouraging musical displays and public defiance of the law, the people deemed her "Anarchy".
For the next two years, "Anarchy" became a bane in the sides of police and other heroic individuals who tried to stop her. It wasn't until a group of heroes that worked with other teenage metahumans attempted to arrest her that she finally came into custody of the law. Not knowing she had no birth certificate and no proof of residence, the group of heroes worked with the authorities until the conclusion was made that Veronica would stay with those who arrested her in legal custody until further notice. During the time, she was whipped into shape by various mentors and instructors who taught her martial arts, moral codes, social skills, and some general education. Eventually "The Truth" made an appearance and made things more difficult until she finally stood up against him to make the arrest herself. The court date followed shortly after and all actions and charged placed under her were not held accountable in accordance to forced coercion outside of her individual actions as "Anarchy". She was sentenced to perform a reformation program with the group she was already with, as results were being shown through their actions. She eventually came into a field leader position with the program until it was shut down for lack of funding and she parted ways with the group.
Since then, she has dedicated herself to putting what she's learned to good use, fighting crime where she can find it. Eventually, in a chance of fate, one might say, she met with a woman on the same job she was working on, and the two hit it off quite nicely. Seeing the situation Anarchy was placed in, the generous soul kindly offered to help her out and soon became her legal guardian. Months pass and Anarchy gets her GED on request of the woman as well as starting her tutelage to becoming a sorcerer. For a celebration ceremony of a mutual friend, gifts were exchanged to all members present where Anarchy found herself with the pistol "Esperance" named after the promise she's made to the woman to never let her down or forget what she's taught her.