*giggles some and blows kisses to Tharic* You can hold me to anything darlin'
The From The Shadows
page in the wiki has everything you need to know to start making a character. :)
Depending on your type of character conecpt you have, the Magic and Matrix
page may be of help. Also take a peek at the FAQ
page for any 'extra' questions you may have. A lot of player questions have been answered there.
The other pages on the wiki are mostly for background, setting info, critters you may encounter, and a basic understanding of how AR works in Shadowrun. For any new starting players the only page you absolutely NEED is the From The Shadows page. It has all your character building information as well as info on how the rules of the game work and all of the equipment you need.
For anything you don't see listed do send a PM or five to Lunar and Ciosa. They are used to getting questions in PMs all the time so its not a big deal
They'd prefer you ask than assume or get all confused or lost on what you want to do.
- Come up with a Character Concept.
DO you want to be a gun toting sort? A mage? the sort that can hack into machines? a pretty face that can haggle and manage to get decent wages for runs?Step Two
- After determining what sort you want, determine what race you want to play. Human? Ork? Troll? Dwarf? or maybe Elf?Step Three
- Determine your priorities.
Do you want more money? more skills? Or are you more proficient with your attributes (Strength, Charisma, Smarts, etc)? Maybe you have a lot of Contacts?Step Four
- Begin building the character based on the above three steps.Step Five
- Equipment/Gear Shopping! (yay!)
Dont' forget to buy your Lifestyle!Step Six
- Send Josi loves for being so awesome ;P Jk You should have just about everything finished up, PM the finished sheet with a decent history/background, to BOTH LunarSage and Ciosa.