You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 21, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Is Elliquy Cheating?  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Sultrynets

Re: Is Elliquy Cheating?
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2018, 06:39:47 PM »
I guess it depends on the boundaries each couple has, but there's a huge difference between writing erotica and actually doing the things you're writing about.

I agree wholeheartedly. Writing a character in a roleplay is a lot different than actually being with someone outside of the relationship. For me E is all about writing a story and letting out my creative side.

Offline Bristol515

« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2018, 08:25:35 PM »
I've heard this argument before, and I still don't see how roleplaying can be considered cheating. However, I do think every couple needs to set the boundaries and parameters of their relationship and be honest about their roleplay activities. On the flipside, we've all been to other roleplay sites that are nothing but a meat market where "roleplayers" are just looking to find someone willing to engage in what amounts to sexting while they pleasure themselves. EWW. Now, if you decide to stick around and continue playing after you've discovered your "writing partner's" less-than-honorable intentions, then, in my humble opinion, you've put a toe over the line as far cheating goes.

Offline Dreaming Space

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2018, 10:39:14 PM »
Well, there are degrees of cheating, too.