You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:44:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: You like Let's Plays?  (Read 425 times)

Offline SkynetTopic starter

You like Let's Plays?
« on: December 14, 2012, 01:40:41 PM »
The phenomenon began a mere 5 years ago, and it's taken the Internet by storm.  Let's Plays, videos of people playing video games, preferably with some commentary.

Do you have a favorite Let's Player, or LP video?  Feel free to share it with us here!

I'm a big fan of Chuggaaconroy, especially his Earthbound and Majora's Mask LPs.  Very enthusiastic, informative, and has some fancy border backgrounds and editing skills which makes watching a treat!

Chip Cheezum and General Ironicus are a tag-team duo famous for their Metal Gear Solid runs and snarky sense of humor.  They also have their own website, chipandironicus.com

Offline Geeklet

Re: You like Let's Plays?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 01:49:59 PM »
My favorite has to be Cry Plays: The World, partly because that man has a sexy, sexy voice. Also, his sense of humor (especially when playing with other people) is great. In particular, his Magicka videos had me in stitches throughout every one.

Offline Silver Fox

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 03:45:06 PM »
Agreed! I just adore let's plays! I even tried to do my own, sadly my computer no longer works so I have to wait until I get a new one to continue.

But my favorites are Scottishduck(my first experience with let's plays), Jessie Cox, Pewdiepie, and Cry(whom I adore). Cry might be my favorite since he feels more emotion to what he is playing, similar to what I do when playing a game (which includes talking to characters who can't here you. Or yelling at monsters)

So.. Yeah 8D

Offline Shjade

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 03:49:17 PM »
Only 5 years? That doesn't seem long enough...

Offline Silver Fox

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 03:52:49 PM »
Mhmm feels like it should be longer.. But I dunno. Hope SOPA doesn't ruin them though..

Offline The Jackal

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 03:53:13 PM »
I just recently started watching pewdiepie's LPs, but Necroscope86 is definitely my favorite LPer so far.

Offline Silver Fox

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 03:56:23 PM »
Mhmm oh Scottishduck is my favorite when I want to watch someone rage xD ahhaha aww... jack and dexter... Best ever

Offline Outsider

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 04:31:34 PM »
Subscribed to MANvsGame myself. One of the most entertaining lets play streams on twitch.tv

MANvsGame youtube highlight

Offline Silver Fox

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 04:45:11 PM »
Mhmm he was funny :D

Free Horse for 20 seconds!

Offline SkynetTopic starter