You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:27:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Next up... Episode 7 Star Wars: The Return of Jar-Jar and the Ewoks  (Read 5588 times)

Offline SapphireStar

• Dark Lady of Nuttiness, Slayer of the Monster Writerblock, Elven Lady of Light, Defender of the FluffyOnes
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Sex is emotion in motion.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Next up... Episode 7 Star Wars: The Return of Jar-Jar and the Ewoks
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2013, 05:19:36 PM »
I'm exactly the same with the novels. I loved the EU up until the Visions of the Future books, then it all started to get silly.

I do have some faith in Disney though. They make great films, and I thought the Avengers and most of the PotC films were good. So. There is some good, but basically, I wish they'd just leave it all alone.

I agree, The Avengers was pretty good, I'm a fan of Joss Whedon.  He did pretty good, and add the fact he worked for Marvel briefly as a writer for the X-men series.  Out of the all the PoTC movies, i think number 4 was my favorite. I'm sort of on the fence, kinda apprehensive, but i will give them the benefit of the doubt and reserve judgement until the finished product. I just wish they would stop tinkering with something that was good the first time around.