News:

Northern Town [L-H]
Congratulations SlowBurnGirl & Shengami for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindWhisperer

Silk nightshirt that is beige in color along with black lace panties. No shoes, no socks, no anything because I am ready for sleeping.But knowing how life can be I will be writing until 4 AM and needing a warm robe. 

WindWhisperer

Black dress pants, a lavender colored cotton button u dress shirt, white intimates and my navy blue house slippers.

Nico

Comfy stuff. Black track pants, black shirt.

Blythe

...Shrek pajamas.

I was too lazy to wear anything else after work. <_<

Lady Bloody Ava

Nightmare Before Christmas ankle socks, sweats, and my Adulting one star would not recommend t-shirt
⋯⊱ But first, on earth as Vampire sent,

⋯⋯⊱ Thy corse shall from its tomb be rent:

⋯⋯⋯⊱ Then ghastly haunt thy native place,

⋯⋯⋯⋯⊱ And suck the blood of all thy race...

WindWhisperer

Grey silk night shirt, blue house slippers and a smile

LostInTheMist

Green t-shirt and boxers. On my daily walk I stepped in a puddle in the park that turned out to be shin deep, rather than the quarter inch I thought it was, which got filthy standing water on my pants up to my knees. And upon returning home, I discovered that I had no clean pants. So I threw all my pants in the wash, which is where they are now. (Gotta move them to the drier once I've posted.) I needed to do laundry anyway, because all my pajama pants were dirty too. So I have no pants. But fortunately, all my rommates are out of town for various reasons, so I'm on my own.

Not that I think they'd care/notice anyway.

Oh. And socks. I don't think I will ever run out of socks. However, my current crop are starting to develop holes, so in a few weeks/months I may have to buy some more.

avorae

Blue jean shorts' and a tee-shirt
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

KnightmareTerror

Blue jeans and a black tee that says "Of course your opinion matters, just not to me."

WindWhisperer

Spring floral, knee length pencil skirt, and button down, pink silk blouse with beige intimates, accompanied by dark blue house slippers.

LostInTheMist

Blue plaid pajama pants, a long-sleeved tee from my company, and a pair of worn socks.

AmberStarfire

Hemp cream on my sunburn.

Apart from that, just regular me clothes.

WindWhisperer

Red/white floral flared summer skirt with a white button-down tank dress shirt, along with flat sandal peep toes shoes and white intimate wear. And my best smile.

Whist

Forest green sweatshirt that happens to match my phone case perfectly. The brand is stitched across the chest, an impulse purchase. Glossier.

Grey blue joggers. Black ankle socks. As you can see I’m extremely concerned with matching today!

cindyluv

Not a thing.....my wife and I tend to sleep nude
kink loving bondage fan....got ropes, ballgags, nipple clamps and a whip?....then I'm your girl!

a submissive but will occasionally play domme for the right girl

Lyrical

black lace teddy with a swimsuit cut, been wearing it with a pair of tight ripped and faded blue jeans all day but now i'm just chilling in bed so the jeans are gone

I feel sexy for once.... yesterday it was a pair of white cotton booty panties.. not sexy at all

Sethren

A very faded black T-Shirt a dear friend gave me that used to say 'I went outside once, the graphics were awful'

Black plaid sweats.

I am accepting quilt commissions right now to make ends meet.

Merry Gentry

Jeans and a pull over grey and white sweater
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lyrical

Quote from: Sethren on March 07, 2023, 09:31:16 PM
A very faded black T-Shirt a dear friend gave me that used to say 'I went outside once, the graphics were awful'

Black plaid sweats.
I want one of those shirts.. haha <3

Today I am wearing a jean skirt with a yellow/green camo pattern, and a deep V cut black tank top but debating getting changed into something else depending on if anyone comes over tonight

RedRose

black skirt, black high heeled sandals, black grey and white top
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

TheLaughingOne

uniform so i can go to work despite massive headache...
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Sagitta

Khaki skirt and a black T-shirt that's our Friday office wear.
Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.
This aptly named thread: Ons & Offs

Merry Gentry

A coral sweatshirt and black jeans and flowery socks, it was cold again today!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

CaptainErotica

Levi’s, a thermal shirt with my work t-shirt over it, light zip up hoodie, maroon jacket, safety sketchers safety shoes, bright yellow safety vest, hard hat, safety glasses and last but not least my ear plugs.

I’m working nights, watching workers destroy some concrete walls. It’s still cold here (4c).

Sagitta

Black and blue striped pajama bottoms and grey tank top. Just woke up.
Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.
This aptly named thread: Ons & Offs