You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:46:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Satiating Taboo's Craves~ M looking for F! [Updated]7/21/14 - Two new ideas  (Read 560 times)

Offline FortunateTabooTopic starter

• Socially desperate
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Location: Find me and I'll shove you in a box and keep you at my place as my cat's decorative lawn gnome. ^^
  • Anyone wanna be my maid so I can air guitar you?^^
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Hello~ ^^

Alright, enough of the niceties, let's get down to the bed sheets. ^.~

I'm in the mood for all sorts of emotional content. But before I list them off, here are a few rules that we both need to follow. ^^ If you can't appreciate, we can't fornicate. /cheesy

• // I will be on a minimum of one post per every other day. My life is busy and a bit hectic and this will give me a peace of mind to give quality posts. As for you, let's discuss how often you're willing or comfortable to post. I don't mind a once a week post as long as I know!!
  • // I write a few paragraphs. You should too. I can get long winded, but I try not to, because I wouldn't want to be reading 4 paragraphs of setting and 1 paragraph of something happening and nor should you want that from me. (Unless.. you like that.. I guess?) Let's mimic lengths to the best of our ability and in story guidelines.
  • // I play hetero males. I'm looking for hetero relationships.
  • // Grammar and spelling yada yada yada.. I will smack you with my boner bat if you get it consistently wrong.
  • // I have real life obligations, and you probably do too. Pm's are there for smack talk, smut talk, pep talk, and overall friendly chatter to notify each other how we're doing and what's going on if things get crazy. ^^
  • // If I don't respond in a few days, please go ahead and give me a pm to see what's going on, nudging me and giving your concerns will help me to identify what's happening. Likewise I shall do the same, because I care about you and our precious little story making time. ^^
  • // Finally, please have fun, don't be shy to discuss ideas, before or during our time together!

Here are my O/os, take a look at them to gauge what spectrum of subjects I am comfortable with.

Onto the moods of RPs I'm interested and CRAVING~

Currently, I'm looking for a few RP's in each category to help balance my
energy and to keep motivated without being burnt on having five light RP's and what not.
Here are some quick RP plots that I've done and would like to revisit.
Credits go to my long ago RP partners, may they find love and lust.~

LIGHT

Inbetween Reality
No one knows how they come across this place. Where a lone cottage sits on a soft hill basking in a summer sun with lush wheat fields on one side and sunflowers upon sunflowers adorning the other. The cobble stone leads up from nowhere to its steps, the porch a welcoming sight for those whose lives were troubled and abused. The little brick chimney puffs of soft smoke, a faint smell of dried herbs, garlic, fresh flowers waft from the interior as if summoning all those aching and ill in their hearts. The surrounding area past the fields of wheat and sunflower hide a crystal clear lake, a lone mountain with snow still shimmering in the distance, and a forest which has both a deep forest green of mystery and wonder.

The resident of this cottage, a lone man no older than his early thirties yet seemingly older than time itself stays quiet and calm, a soft smile warming just about anyone who stumbles their way in. A mysterious shroud keeps him interesting and curious for anyone and even though he seems open and kind, it seems he has a past of his own that he keeps burdened along with all the other guests' troubles. But he doesn't let much on, instead healing other people's mind and soul.

Your character is from the normal world, the setting in which is modern day. She has had quite the misfortune of things just not going very well for her. You can create whatever that is. One day she takes a wrong turn or gets in a bind in which she tries to escape, literally or figuratively and finds herself in the fields outside of the cottage. Our characters meet and she follows him as if drawn to him, curious as to where they are, yet surprisingly not nervous that she is aloe with a strange man in a strange world. The rues of this world is different, time doesn't seem to follow linearly and things that seem one way can be taken in another.

Note: This is kind of vague and I'd be more than happy to explain more in depth if asked. I imagine this to be more of an emotional RP, not really too much action, that's for us to decide and I have a few ways to make it so. I also think of this as an episodic RP, finding each other in different situations as each day passes by, we don't and shouldn't RP the entire day cycle, but can focus on a few instances or events in each day to 'highlight' that day. It's a chance for your character to soul search and a chance for my character to keep learning about yours through interactions. There can also be a note of a storm cloud to everything, maybe he's hiding something underneath all the sunshine and sweet smelling flowers. Also romance is encouraged, we'll be keeping it most likely to slice of life romance and intimacy. Even in this synopsis it's hard to say they'll have sex, and would rather work for intimacy. ^^ But hey, things can always change.

Lastly, I have ideas for these episodic days, and we can either go through them before the RP of each RP day, or I can introduce it in a short opening.

NC

My Mistress is a Bitch
My character is a private servant of your character, a high Duchess who had come into an inheritance of her late parents castle. Along with the property she has claimed all monetary and political power of her parents and now have found herself a little bit power drunk, spending most of her time tormenting her servants in spoiled ways and in some instances troubling positions. That goes for her personal servant, Edgard, who has to tend to just about every need of hers, being the first to respond if she has any wishes and wants. But it isn't such a one sided give and take, Edgard being slightly older and having been loyal to her parents, has not readily given up to her ruling and is in constant fights and bickering. Things get heated after one too many fights and sooner or later someone is going to cave in.

Pretty simple Mistress and Servant RP, nothing too special. The one thing I thought might be fun was that it'd be set up like an episode, dealing with each RP day cycle in a specific situation or event without having to play through a whole day if the content had already been developed and finished for that interaction.

I'm having a little bit of a mixed feelings for the mood. One way we can be all dark and twisted with raping, gang raping, dominating, mind break, and forced cooperation and the like. Or it can be comical, slap stick, and kind of sick and twisted comedy of intimacy/rape and general goodness. Ya.. I dunno.. I'm confused, but the second one sounds kind of fun.. Especially the part where we try to do reverse rape in a comical way. Ya.. sorry I'm fucked up.

The Misadventures of an Unlucky Assistant
Note: This one is inspired by another member here on E, Credit goes to StrawberryDreamer. I have modified it a bit to make it more original for myself.

A well known time and space engineer lives alone on top of a hill residing above a small city. This engineer among others are the few known to harness time travel. Known as tempaturgist, they are self studied wizards of time travel. But even if one is a famous and proficient time travel, it's not an easy feat to keep himself organized and well recognized by the community and the world. So in order to find the right balance to keep himself from misplacing his prestige, a help for hire sign has been issued to search for an assistant, someone with the ability to take on the mundane tasks of maintaining his study, cleaning up after him, and essentially anything that he finds unattractive to deal with. Which is pretty much everything except whatever he's experimenting.

But there's another pivotal role in the assistant. The engineer needs a test subject at times, and in the recent interest of transformations through space and time manipulation, he has in need of someone who he can pretty much abuse to test the limits of his studies. But of course she won't know that at the time of being hired. Only time would explain to her just how unfortunate she would become in his grasp.

I'm looking for a no holds barred partner interested in pushing the limits of fucked-upness as another member put it. This deals with: reversible, semi, and non reversible permanent transformations. Furry, animal, bestiality. Rape, gang rape, forced, public, public humiliation, interstellar at times, time travel, space travel, non consensual, coercion, blackmail, helpless, and strong placement in a female character to 'deal' with her employer's random acts of off putting habits. Large amounts of insemination, cum dumping, little bits of stretching and enlargement of body parts. There may be mutilation which can and cannot me reversed, but everything can be discussed to lay some boundaries. He'll attempt to modify her with success or not, or put her in positions that compromise her integrity. This can lead to mind break or manipulation of the mind into different situations. He'll spawn random creatures or go and take her on expeditions that usually will end up in some tense situations in which they could both be killed, subdued, or sexually compromised.

For example: Upon hiring, he'll take a quick chance of using a spell or potion to cause her to form cow ears, or parts, then cause to pull a cow from another time and space and with a bit of extraction to create heat, watch as the cow starts to mount and heavily fuck the poor girl. (This is kind of the first thing I'm looking forward to.. don't know why, but a transformed cow girl sounds really hot right now. T_T)

In bluntness, I don't want to limit ourselves too much, but I also don't want a permanent change in our characters that has a tentacle protruding from our cheek the entire time for the rest of our lives. I think it'd be funny or interesting to go through some weird scenarios, but in the end of the day, he'll have taken care of anything and wouldn't want his new assistant to be anything unappealing. He does want an attractive little assistant to feed him of course.

FANIME

No Game No Life
Note: Holy shit, I love this anime, I love the amount of casual ecchi and casual don't-give-a-fuck characters there are. It's really cute. This is probably non-canon to the show as I'm thinking just a single MC with your MC or sidekick, depending what you think you'd like to do. OR we could go a similar canon character development between Sora and Stephanie. The current setting I have in mind will be between those character development.

We can have a similar story line of trying to conquer all 16 races through games and sneaky diplomatic tactics, but throw in a little more than an ecchi result. Most likely I'd imagine your character being similar to Steph, that she gets put in situation where her body becomes compromised for the sake of the game. This can be light or NC, but I'd like to keep the same vibe of the anime, the bright coloring and rather casual air of any hot and steamy affairs. ^^

This can also be episodic just like the anime, and we can discuss different routes that our characters can go. It'd be interesting to see how this turns out, and I wouldn't mind to take my time in finding a partner who would want to flesh this out a bit more before trying to hack and slash our way through.

Different subject of abuses would include: heavy amounts of manipulation, forced coercion, mind breaking, diplomatic sexual assaults, used and abused, substance abuse, magic abuse, public humiliation, ridiculous amounts of innuendos and sexual tension, voyeurism, background rape, foreground rape, gang rape, large amounts of cum dumpster abuse, blackmail, and sex. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These RP have been taken. They are placed here for not out of sight, but to give an idea of what type of RPs
I'm enjoying at the moment. Piggy backing these ideas are a great way to develop new plots. Share with me
 if you have a craving that you think we could make something out of it!

LIGHT

Private Tutor
My character is a recently appointed tutor for first year college students. As a long time graduate, he has become successful in tutoring multiple students to bounce back in their academics. Many consider him to be handsome, smart, charming, and an overall pleasant man. Little do most know of his appetite for young students and one day he is asked by a shy and innocent looking freshman for help. He begins an array of subtle tactics to flirt, embarrass, and almost harass the poor girl into a corner where she'll decide just how much she's wiling to let her tutor.. 'tutor' her.

It's up to you, how you want your character to react, giving in meekly, being confident and brash, or maybe you wanted him to seduce your character? I'm looking for quite a bit of hot encounters with plot to create tension or hilarious situations. I imagine this to be a slow starter in plot and maybe it can develop into something more than just a meeting after meeting of 'tutorings'

Yes, this is smut, but damn it, I expect it to be good smut! ^^

NC

Catch of the Day
The advancement in genetic mutation technology has caused a resurgence of hunting in the future. Most animals have been extinct for the past hundred fifty years. But a break through in genetically modified animals paved a way for hunting to become the next best thing since sliced bread. To make it even better than the ancient times of pure animal and hunters, these new species were bred with human females, causing a mutation of anthropomorphic creatures to become abundant and plentiful. Customization was easy, some were bred for power, speed, or strength. Some had flexibility, advanced camouflage techniques, or heightened brain function to that of a simple human. And some were made specifically for sport, both in action and 'action'. Augmented breasts to that of a human on a fur coat did little to give efficient survival rates, but it made quite the market for private social circles to have their perverted fun in the back room, abusing and raping the creatures. A percentage of them were used just as slave fodder and sex trafficking, but most were use for the actual hunt, giving a bonus to those who caught them to be used however they like as their prize. In a world where technology had created a perverse sport, there seemed to be little support for those born on the wrong side of the playing field.

I'm looking for my hunter character to play with your genetically modified and bred female creature. The only specifics on your character I'd like to keep is that she is a fox or vixen quality, bred for brain capability, and aesthetically altered to be eye candy. I say she has a brain, because it'd be kind of pointless if she was just an animal, and would develop to think in higher capabilities as time went on. She is anthropomorphic in nature, meaning full fur coat with fox like ears, tails, claws, and feet, only a set of breasts like a human and the face of a fox with human like qualities. I know this sounds like a bitch (literally and figuratively) but I am looking for a specific role to be played.

More things! This is meant to be NC, there is rape, violence in fights and in sex, gore, blood, murder, mutilation, gang rape, vore, manipulation, blackmailing, force compliant, bestiality, and general hardcore fucked up twisted shit. ALSO, would LOVE for a mind break, mental break down and manipulation play if possible. I will love you rong time <3. The only thing it doesn't have is probably scat, water sport, and any use of bodily fluids from defecation and urine. I want this to be pretty harsh and dark, I'm looking for a twisty partner who is willing to just about lose their character by the end of this. This goes for me as well.

Let's talk more if you're interested in this one! I'd like to flesh this out and figure out a few lines of boundaries to guide this along without fucking it up too much. But.. who knows, maybe hat's how it's suppose to be? ^^

There are more I want to post, but will do it over the next few days.
If you enjoy me as a potential RPer, but have your own idea and similarities
in things you like to see in an RP, PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE,
pm me and let's chat about it! You can see that I like a large range of shit
and a large spectrum of each type of shit. ^^ So please. Seriously. PM me.

^^

~//Taboo
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 03:41:31 AM by FortunateTaboo »

• Socially desperate
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Location: Find me and I'll shove you in a box and keep you at my place as my cat's decorative lawn gnome. ^^
  • View My Rolls
Re: Satiating Taboo's Craves~ M looking for F! [Updated]7/20/14
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 11:36:13 PM »
Bump

Revamped and updated. Added:

Private Tutor
Inbetween Reality
Catch of the Day
My Mistress is a Bitch

• Socially desperate
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Added:

No Game No Life
The Misadventures of an Unlucky Assistant