You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:57:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: D3 is live  (Read 5607 times)

Offline Cold Heritage

Re: D3 is live
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2012, 08:38:23 PM »
Firechain vortex is a combo that is particularly vexing to me.

I had to do a pretty significant change to my barbarian too for nightmare. I had to basically go get all new gear to get more vitality and really step back DPS so I had even a chance of surviving against basically any enemy with a dot effect.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2012, 03:58:26 AM »
Vampiric with an Aoe ground effect...FUCK THAT.

I had to run away from two packs of mobs.

One was Vampiric, Plague

the other Vampric, Desecration

-_-

I'm looking forward to my second play through with a ranged class.

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2012, 01:06:40 PM »
LoL is a seductive bitch, she had her hooks in me for a while.

Brady- If you are in nightmare, WW might not be your friend. I had to fully change how I play barb to stay alive in some of these new encounters.

What lvl are you at Ryven? I'm currently 41 and taking on Act 2 on nightmare.

I am not in Nightmare yet.  I haven't finished normal yet.  And I'm REALLY annoyed at the game.  I was playing (on and off) a Hardcore DH.  And I died.  If it was MY fault, I wouldn't mind so much.  I zigged instead of zagged, that would be fine.  No, even though I KNEW about the server sync issue.  I got slammed back into a mob 3 times on Act 2 normal after vaulting twice.  I used all my discipline so I couldn't avoid those six normal mobs one last time.  Really pissed off.

And I've died seven times (in a row) in act 3 with may Barb, because of the same issue to Champions.  And I have all the defensive passives on that I can have at my level of 29.