You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:08:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some Random Thoughts (UPDATED 5/20/14)  (Read 1269 times)

Offline RandomTopic starter

Some Random Thoughts (UPDATED 5/20/14)
« on: March 18, 2008, 01:50:56 PM »
I've got a few ideas running around in this head o' mine, so I thought I'd share. If any of these plots tickles your fancy, just let me know, and we'll see what we can get going. :)

I try to incorperate as much description, emotion and detail into my posts as I can, and though I may sometimes be lax, or my brain has slushed over and is threatening to run out of my ears, I feel somewhat comfortable in my ability to maintain. I would appreciate those of you who are interested in taking on one of these stories with me to be in the same boat. If you will not or cannot make the effort to bring the story to life, I must politely decline your request for involvement.

There's a link to my O&O's in my signature, so be sure to check them out before we chat, to make sure we're compatible.

I've added a handy color-coded system for easy navigation here. Green means go, red means no. Simple enough, right?

Now, with that being said... here's Some Random Thoughts.

Broken Out in Love

I have a pretty big craving for this one right now. It's going to be pretty dark, let me stress that up front. There won't be much bloodshed by way of the bedroom (if you don't want to), but there will be people getting shot/stabbed/bludgeoned at one point or another if the story comes to fruition. If you watch WWE (don't judge me!), think Wyatt Family crossed with the movie Red State.

It's a dark tale of cult persuasion, initially very heavy NC with Stockholm syndrome coming into play down the line, with the additional possibility of pregnancy (negotiable), so if that's not your thing, you can skip on to the next idea.

The bayous and backwoods of Louisiana are filled with Cypress, gators, Spanish moss... and insanity. The little town of Higgins, population 943, doesn't see much in the way of outside interference from the great big world, and they like it that way. Now, if you were to approach one of the younger adults and, say, ask him or her to point and click their way around the world wide web, they could do it. Higgins isn't so backwoods as that. But the hustle and bustle of city life is a stranger to Higgins, and that's what folks prefer the most. Life in Higgins is perfect... except for maybe the Culpeppers.

The Culpeppers... where do you start with that bunch? Some folks say they're inbred, other folks say they're killers. Everyone says they're crazy. They live about five miles outside of Higgins, on what could only be described as a farm-turned-compound. High, towering fences lined with rusty barbed wire, mangy, half-starved dogs monitoring the premises, the occasional glance of a stringy child or slack-jawed adult peeping through the gate at the world beyond. The only sounds that came from the Culpepper compound was the sound of farm animals, braying, mooing, quacking, oinking, all of them sounding just a bit off, as if the animals themselves were unhinged by association. And their leader... Marcus Culpepper, 30, a handsome enough man in his own right, with icy blue eyes peering through a mess of long, dark hair and long, scraggly beard. But his message... it was as if he thought himself to be God. He warned against the big ol' world, its puppeteering influences, turning good, honest, free-thinking people into Sheeple, as he called them. All he seemed to want was to watch that big ol' world burn.

Cecilia, or Sissy, has been out in that big ol' world, learning all she can away at school. And now, finished with her degree in education, she's come home for the summer to fill out applications at the surrounding schools and relax for one more balmy, slow-paced season before giving herself over to the working class adult life in earnest. She's known, or at least thought, what everyone else in Higgins presumes to know about the Culpeppers, and like everyone else, she's steered as clear of them as you can in a town with only 943 residents. But Marcus, he's noticed Sissy... seen her around at the store, or down by the pool, or at the ball field. He's noticed her, oh yes, and he's become very interested. Family blood only goes so far, after all, and the Culpeppers need the matriarch to his patriarch, a leading lady, a mama. Who better than this lovely young product of the bayou, seasoned with just enough of the big ol' world as to make her that much more alluring?

Rendezvous with the Demon

In times long past, before modern technologies had warped and transformed the world, people lived in simpler times. Kings and queens still governed the populous, and Paladins of Good and Evil were scattered in equal measure among the living, spreading the word of Light and Dark that their respective High Priests deciphered and foretold unto them.

It was one such High Priest, valued among many for his wisdom and clarity, that discovered an ancient prophecy set down in the tomes of long ago. The prophecy read that a battle for the very world itself would rain fire and destruction over the innocent, and that hell would reign on earth with the coming of the spawn of the demon Archais, the god of Evil. Realizing in a panic that the time was almost nigh, the High Priest bid the mages of Good to congregate within his Tower of Purity, and send forth a mighty host of ethereal warriors into the depths of the Underworld to irradicate Archais and his minions. But this was a foolhardy exploit, for Archais was ever-vigilant, and when the portal to the Underworld was opened, the demon god stood ready. The Tower and all of its occupants were utterly destroyed, and amid the rubble a Temple was built in honor of Archais, and it was there that his minions lurked, sharpening blade and tightening bowstring, waiting with bloodlust for the coming onslaught. Such a cloud of doom and despair hung over the place that no mortal dared approach it, and though no one completely understood what had happened to the Tower of Purity, all the lands knew that a change in the winds was blowing, and darker times were to come, unless something was done.

One hundred years passed, and on the eve of the one hundredth anniversary of Archais' coming into the lands of the living, all of the dark High Priests, Paladins and mages were called by an unknown urge to travel west to the Temple, for the demon god was summoning all creatures of evil design to him, making preparations for the battle, for his seed was potent, and he was ready at last to bring forth his son. Long had he watched, and waited, roaming the land in the guise of a human male, seeking the perfect, most fertile womb to host his creation. And he had found it in the granddaughter of the High Priest of the Tower of Purity, a Paladin woman that sought to continue her grandfather's work of spreading good and peace throughout the lands, though she, like the rest, did not understand what had happened to him, or to his Tower, so long ago.

Being unsettled by the sudden quest of the Dark to travel west, armies of Light were gathered, poised on the eve of a battle they did not fathom. Contingents were spread throughout the cities, and the Paladins made sure peace was kept, assuring the citizens of their respective cities that there was nothing to worry about. But in the heart of one dark-haired Paladin, an unrest began to stir...

The time had come.

He has come to visit her on a couple different occasions, and I think I would like to open it with him returning to visit her, prepared to woo her, employing subtle mind control tactics. Then, when he has her under his control and has taken her into his bed, he will transport her back with him to the Temple, and await the birth of his son. She will realize in her despair that she will have to kill the spawn to ensure the safety of her people, but whether she will be able to do it... well, we'll see.

This one has been done in its entirety with the assistance of the lovely and talented Inerrant Lust, and it can be found here. However, I'm looking to do this one again. The story has stuck with me over the years, and I'd love to see it done in more detail, lasting longer, maybe taking the story even farther with the paladin's service to the demon lasting for years instead of just a couple of days.

What A Doll

There once lived in a little woodland village a lonely doll maker, who sought companionship as the thirsty seek water. He craved it like nothing else, but he was a shy, gangly, stammering man, and could never bring himself to woo the ladies of the village, or the beautiful visitors he had seen in his time. And so, one night, he set to work, making a doll that would be his companion forevermore, never to leave him or lead him astray. All through the night he worked, sewing fabric, cramming stuffing, making clothes, painting lips...

The doll was beautiful, and nearly as tall as he, lifelike in the nuances of her shape and the stately little dress he had made for her, but he despaired, for how could a doll ever live, ever feel, ever love? It was with desperation in his heart that he left for the outskirts of the village, seeking out the hermit woman that lived in a hovel all alone, the grizzled old hag that many whispered was a witch of terrible power. He begged to her, stuttering in his fear of her, to make the doll come to life, for he could not bear to live one more day alone. And so the old woman agreed, and instructed him to bring the doll to her...

And so our story begins.

I'm thinking I would like to have one other person join this roleplay besides the doll and our stuttering little doll maker, and that would be a newcomer to the village, an equally shy yet beautiful woman that our doll maker falls in love with, leaving the doll "out in the cold", so to speak, jilted, and jealous. She won't make an immediate entrance into the story though; she'll show up after there's been just enough time for the doll to learn what it means to love, and to take it to the next level, becoming obsessed with the doll maker, because really, he's all she knows. The subsequent retribution would be rather... intense. ;) It's going to go from [VAN] to [EX] as soon as the doll discovers what's going on...

The Adventures of the Calypso

I have a pirate character that I have been developing, a wild little lady named Lera Fox. She is the captain of her own ship, and she has been burned... badly burned... by the trappings of love. She permitted herself to care, to drop her guard, and it reared up and bit her in her perky little ass.

Now, Lera was given by this dashing pirate in the hey-day of their courtship, a necklace, with a huge emerald pendant dangling from the end. And it has recently come to her attention that a ruby, a diamond, and a sapphire of the same cut and size also exist, and together, when placed in their proper slots, the four of them open a chest filled with more than just riches...

Only problem is, she doesn't know where it is.

To complicate matters, her former beau knows exactly where to find it. But! He doesn't know how to open it.

It is a tale of seduction, betrayal, lust, pirates... will they overcome their past and work together to find the fabled Chest of Fates? Or will they coerce and deceive each other so much that someone else will beat them to the punch?

I'll have more up later as they come to me and I can get them sorted out. Remember, just send me a pm! :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 06:58:58 PM by Random »

Offline psouth119

Re: Some Random Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 07:48:39 PM »
i'm up for your second idea sounds really really interesting

Re: Some Random Thoughts (UPDATED 7/26/08)
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 10:50:29 PM »
BUMP

Added a new idea, Rendeveux with the Demon!

Offline Inerrant Lust

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 01:04:50 AM »
BUMP

Added a new idea, Rendeveux with the Demon!

I'm rather intrigued by this one, actually. I've played quite a few priestly (yet often troubled) paladins recently, so I hope you don't mind if I take interest in the demon's role?

It's been a while since I played a truly evil character. Evil humans, yes- but a being who is evil incarnate? Now that's fun. The seduction/corruption aspect just makes it all the more pleasant. :P

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 12:07:47 PM »
Sounds good... Archais is all yours. ;)

I'll see if I can get a thread started tonight.

Offline Greenthorn

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 12:14:59 PM »
*sneaks in just to leave a hug*

Re: Some Random Thoughts (UPDATED 9/21/08)
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 10:55:15 PM »
BUMP!

Added a new one, What A Doll! EXTREME interest in this idea right now, would seriously love to get this one going a.s.a.p.!

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 04:25:39 AM »
  I am really intrigued by the "What a Doll" idea.  Feel free to check out some of my other stories and my O&O's and if you want to give it a try let me know. As far as my O&O's go, I am willing to push the envelope there if the story calls for it.

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 09:32:31 PM »
BUMP!

Opened The Adventures of the Calypso back up. Come one, come all, and sail the seven seas with me!

Re: Some Random Thoughts (UPDATED 3/1/14)
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 08:34:02 PM »
I've reopened all of my ideas since all but one died before reaching full fruition. If you see anything that tickles your fancy, you know where to find me. ;)

Re: Some Random Thoughts (UPDATED 3/26/14)
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 06:09:34 AM »
The Adventures of the Calypso is open once again.

Re: Some Random Thoughts (UPDATED 4/9/14)
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 03:56:59 PM »
Added Broken Out in Love, and cleaned up a bit.

Re: Some Random Thoughts (UPDATED 5/20/14)
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2014, 04:27:23 PM »
Elaborated on Broken Out in Love to perhaps make it a little more clear what I'm thinking, and also to hopefully make it a little more enticing. :)