You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:29:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Angelic Fun! (F looking for M.)  (Read 1488 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Angelic Fun! (F looking for M.)
« on: February 21, 2012, 08:46:14 PM »
Heya, all! There's this idea I've been toying with recently:

The basic concept is that I'm looking to play a angel in a fantasy setting...Well, more like a Valkyrie or a Sword Maiden, to be specific - A tireless enforcer of her god/goddess's will, and a smiter of foes, over a general do-gooder. As the Herald of her deity, she's been gifted with great power and purpose...But recently, she's beginning to grow *out* of her role...

While you *do* get a sexy immortal body, there's *all* kinds of things one has to do; Battling demons, collecting souls, and other dirty deeds...All the while trying to muster up enough divine power for oneself to someday escape! Will our heroine *ever* manage to break free~? Or will she end up in even more trouble?

I'd love to see this game play out over several generations, as she aims to eventually become a goddess in her own right...Hopefully without her patron noticing! Not to mention having plenty of fun along the way - Given that our heroine's immortal, it might be *very* interesting to see how things play out on an epic scale. For example, a tryst with a goblin chieftain might mean that, twenty years down the road, there's a half-divine Warlord rampaging across the land, laying waste to everything in side...And guess who's sent to stop him?

I'm thinking of this as a little 'sandboxy', maybe even with an RPG element. After all, she has to keep her patron happy, while doing what *she* can for her own amusement. And while there's a *result* her deity wants, how she goes about things can be rather fun, too!

I'm generally more into 'unconventional' partners, instead of overly handsome men and women - Besides, our heroine would probably appreciate the contrast of her gorgeous form getting down and dirty with perverted men, monsters, and *creatures*. As for some sample images of what she'd look like...

I particularly like the first one!

And, for a substantially more mischievous take...

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1152661

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8073552/14012.jpg

« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:51:25 PM by iridum248 »

Offline Zylvyn

Re: Angelic Fun! (F looking for M.)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 11:43:01 PM »
Hi again Iridum,

I'd be interested in doing this one with you.  Could be entirely freeform, or even try to incorporate some different rulesets into it.  I especially like the way World of Darkness contested rolls work (only 8's and up on a 10 sided die count for a success).

That said, if you'd prefer no dice at all, that's good too... it's just a way of mixing some chance into things.

I love the idea of valkyries and sword maidens, and how her dalliances in the past could potentially shape her foes in the future.

Love to hear back from you

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 01:58:14 AM »
And including two more pictures:

I must say, I rather like the first one, but the second has a very swords-and-sorcery feel to it.

Online rahatngt

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 04:57:39 AM »
Lovely idea :). I was wondering if you would care to discuss more about this and see if we can play together. Specially love that twist of the her half breed son and her :P

An angelic herald with all sorts of depraved pervs like a fat old merchant or a goblin chiefs sounds like a perfect setting. Like you I love that whole different and kinky pairings. Some she fights off then can't help taking advantage, some she trades for favor in exchange of special privileges I guess *grins*.

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 07:50:27 PM »
And from the 90's era of...Well, 90's hair and bad-girl art, here's one more!

Again, it's puzzling how those comics always strayed clear of 'full contact', when they had scenes like...

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 05:55:41 AM »
And some new images:

Offline summoner2183

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 06:45:37 PM »
THis is indeed interesting....

Offline SeventhSigil

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 12:50:17 AM »
I'd similarly be interested in this plot idea; seems an excellent opportunity to stretch my creative writing chops, while filling in my much-needed quota of horrible amounts of sinning. I'm fine playing the many, many roles no doubt required to give your angel a steady line of creatures, and I would actually be interested in trying to work out a heated, arch-nemesis relationship with everyone's favorite fallen angel, Lucifer. Let me know!

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 10:58:55 AM »
Hmmm, well - I was really aiming for a game based more on a fantasy panethon, than Judeo-Christian myth, to be honest.

Still checking interest, gentlemen; Drop me a line if you're interested.

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 09:46:06 AM »
And more images.

Offline LadySyn

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 07:23:29 PM »
This looks like quite an excellent idea, Iridium!

I especially like the aspect of consequences on an epic scale. Those trysts from long ago always seem to come back and haunt the main character, don't they? Especially when they turn out to be quite powerful (like a Mordred-type offspring). You'll have to be wary of your decisions however, they could land you in some trouble. ;)

I'll be keeping an eye on this one, for sure.