You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 06:51:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: To Be Queen! (F Player for M GM)  (Read 1096 times)

Online iridum248Topic starter

To Be Queen! (F Player for M GM)
« on: February 18, 2012, 01:59:32 AM »
Hey, all. There's this idea I've been toying with;

Recently, I played an ancient ('96, I think?) remake of Battle Chess- A hilarious and violent game with animated chess pieces, and a myriad of 'death animations' for each individual character. However, the piece that *really* caught my eyes was the magical, ridiculously provocative Queen, who used seduction and sorcery in equal parts for each of her animations. Now, that got me thinking...

While it's still a formative idea, I'd like to play as a lovely- And potentially MILF-y Queen, currently in charge of a small kingdom...One that borders the wild, humanoid-held wilderness in a typical swords-and-sorcery setting. There'd be a 'gamey' aspect to it, with her struggling to maintain her deathgrip on power- While searching for ways to expand her dominion further, and keeping her particular appetites/fetishes, particularly for members of the goblinoid species, secret! I'm looking for a male to be the DM for this game, and think of challenges to throw at her~ It's possible the Queen might age slowly, or preserve her youth through...Less than *wholesome* means, which could be another aspect we'd have to keep in mind.

Also, she'd have to keep up a wholesome public facade - While secretly craving thick orc cocks.

I'm open for discussion on this, though- It's just that she happened to catch my eye. With luck, I'd upload appropriate pictures sometime soon...There should be *plenty* of things for her do, from the intrigues in the kingdom itself, to events like occasionally being kidnapped- And dealing with everything from coupes to all-out invasions.

As always, I'm hoping to keep this game somewhat tongue-in-cheek; Also, I hope to play the Queen as something of a seductress and a black widow- Not to mention 'gold digger'. After all, she's just effectively seized power! There is *no* way she could possibly have good intentions. (Though I do plan to play her more as the 'magicky' type rather than the out-and-out political type.

What do you think?

edit: Here's a good example of the 'look' I'm going for. ^_^

Alternatively, this idea could work with a princess jockeying to be Queen, too!

Oh, a good list of my kinks and ON/OFFs can be found on my page.

Sexy costumes.
Sleazy encounters.
Contrast: Sexy women on ugly guys.
Perverted, 'gross' men.
Mutual enjoyment in the encounter.
(Sometimes) Fantasy NC.
Orcs/Goblins/close-to-human creatures.
(Occasionally) Incest, especially father-on-daughter.

Gore (Sexual)
Excessive Bondage
Excessive erotic domination
Oversized insertions (As thick as a man's arm and three feet long? Ouch.)
'Pretty' or 'strikingly handsome' men.

Offline Keala Mensha Khaine

Re: To Be Queen! (F Player for M GM)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 08:34:39 PM »
I loved that game! Quite hilarious indeed. I'd be interested in this idea and talking through some ideas with you. I'd imagine she'd have to hold court for some of the neighboring tribes, trying to work out some kind of peace treaty to stop them from taking her lands...maybe helping her defend against another kingdom. The chieftain might need some help deciding why he should help well as his war council....

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 08:53:37 PM »
And a few more pictures. I have to admit, I always loved the Malficent look; Who needs Snow White? -_^

Seeing them lusting after simply *horrible* monsters makes it even more fun, too!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 08:54:53 PM by iridum248 »

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 03:36:26 AM »
And updating with a few more pictures.

Online MagicalPen

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 01:30:11 PM »
Where can I sign up? Been a while since I've had the chance to play an Orc or other Humanoid.