You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:50:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Inn of the Fragmented Crossroads  (Read 5981 times)

Offline xerxes

Re: Inn of the Fragmented Crossroads
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2011, 02:22:33 PM »
Jon smiles laudly on Sazz's reaction, and runs to her. "I didn't know you ware so sensitive either my dear."

Offline sazzie

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2011, 03:28:27 PM »
I stop and turn to look at him, "Are you trying to get to this place or not?" I ask irritably.

Offline xerxes

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2011, 12:03:06 PM »
"I do, but we could use these 2 hours to get to know each other too." I reply

Offline sazzie

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2011, 02:27:32 PM »
I shrug, "If you insist," Then I can't stop but stare at this black penciled tooth and laugh at it.

Offline xerxes

« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2011, 05:21:12 PM »
"Would you mind telling me what is so funny on me Sazz?" I say seriously and look at you.

Offline sazzie

« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2011, 07:08:39 PM »
"Oh nothing," I say, then pat him on the shoulder and jump off the rock I was standing on.

Offline xerxes

« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2011, 06:14:14 AM »
"I wish I could be amuzed like that for nothing." i say back to you and smile. "So..." i start talking, trying to break the ice "let me tell you something about me, if you are not willing to talk about you." I start walking on. "My parents died in house fire when I was 8, so I had to be on my own. I was running errads for the traders, so that's how I meet your dad. He was a regular customer and the wage was good. Eventually at the age of 16 i joined the army. I was too young but i managed to get some false ID. Though I was a soldier, I was still doing some other jobs and at the time it was helpfull for my military carrer."

I stop talking and look at you wanting to see if you listening to me.

Offline sazzie

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2011, 12:48:27 PM »
"So techincally your an illegal military member...interesting," I smirk then add, "But sorry to hear for your loss,"