The Dashboard Light Goes Out: RIP Meat Loaf

Started by TheGlyphstone, January 21, 2022, 11:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Bob Saget and now Meatloaf?

2022 is not pulling any damn punches. :/

I still fondly remember Meatloaf in the Rocky Horror Picture Show, not to mention I just frankly loved the dude's music.

Sad to see he's gone.  :-\

Iniquitous

Cause of death is being reported as covid related though nothing confirmed. He was an anti-masker.  Not sure of his stance on the vaccine and trying hard to just remember him for his talent.
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Callie Del Noire

He’s got Bat of Hell as one of the top 10 albums of all time.

stormwyrm

Objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are... indeed. Sad that he's gone, I loved his music.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

vysethethird

Sad thing is, the 21st of this month is my birthday... but if Meatloafs death wasn't bad enough, we also lost Louie Anderson as well. :'( Cannot say the day was too great in news.

Lilias

Lemmy died on 28 Dec 2015, and 2016 went on to become the Year of the Obituary. Now we lost Betty White on the 31st... brace yourselves, this is going to be bumpy. Some people just hold the universe together.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated May 10) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI