Plot driven with character development: Seduction, Boundary Crossing, Corruption

Started by atlantashawn, July 23, 2023, 07:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atlantashawn

Please PM with your replies, rather than reply to this thread.

How about a story that is realistic enough for us to lose ourselves in, yet allows us to live out a fantasy?  Let's write a story in which the protagonists "know" the relationship is inappropriate, yet they are both inexorably drawn deeper and deeper into the kinks and fantasies that they both crave. Perhaps there is an obvious power dynamic (age play? stepfamily? school? work?) but both characters feel safe enough to tease and even subtly flirt. They both goad and cajole the other into behaving more and more risque.

My preference is to play the younger character or the "bottom" protagonist in a power dynamic. However, MC would not be purely submissive or passive. MC would have their own desires and fantasies that are revealed as the plot progresses.

Our story would be focused on how our characters develop. How do they each gradually have their boundaries whittled away? How do our characters respond? I can see this story delving deep into their psychological understanding of their relationship. We would reveal our characters' thoughts and feelings... That adds almost a voyeuristic feel to the story as we see the plot progress.

Some of My Favorite Story Elements-  but please don't feel that all, or even many of these have to be included:
   -modern-day, slice of life
   -reasonably realistic - even if a succubus or supernatural element is involved
   -involves a developing story arch in which both characters slowly have their boundaries whittled away
   -contains a taboo relationship in which the power dynamics heighten the erotic thrill
   -perhaps the character who is naturally Dom succumbs to the machinations of the bottom - Topping from below
   -dub-con or slow seduction of MC or both protagonists
   -a female character with a small bust: She looks so sweet and innocent, the girl next door -
        but what a naughty mind hides behind those big eyes

Plot Suggestions:
    I am VERY open to your ideas: if you don't see your fantasy listed below, please suggest what you are craving. I'm very open-minded:       
      step-family
      babysitter, nanny, or au pair
      neighbors
      school: professor/teacher and student
      any other scenario which contains a power dynamic that fuels a taboo desire

My Ideal Partner:
   *will describe their character's feelings, thoughts, and inner drives
   *will enjoy weaving a story with twists and turns
   *can post at least once every few days - and preferably once a day
   *will write at least a few solid paragraphs with some attention to grammar, punctuation, and tense
   *will proof-read

Send me a PM and let's create a back story together...
I love detailed scenarios with a plot -- and solid characterization.   In many of my scenarios, there is a slow erosion of boundaries as we both become increasingly desensitized to being more and more kinky.... the possibilities are endless!
My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/Shawn%20from%20Atlanta