Random Idea: Model Agency with a twist... (Interest Check)

Started by Angie, June 11, 2022, 04:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

I have no idea if I'm going to do this, but the basic idea is as follows: The players would be a group of aspiring models (or similar group, like idols or performers or musicians) all signed to the same company, but the company has a secret: It's run by a minor demonic lord seeking to corrupt souls, and slowly corrupts the models (or whatever) into demons of lust and desire, succubi and incubi, to assist in that goal. All part of the contract, you did read that we get rights to your immortal soul, yes?

This would be mostly freeform, and the corruption can be slow or fast as players like. Most of it under the guise of special shoots, or special lessons/training, with public appearances or other shows to let players have a bit of freedom to explore the demonic powers they're gaining. So freeform with "events" that players can sign up for. Might be looking for a Co-GM. Intending a modern day setting, with cell phones and internet and all that fun stuff. Looking for interested parties willing to ask questions and help build up the world, post in here if you wanna know more and make me come up with stuff off the top of my head!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Levi

This sounds fun. I wouldn't mind making an aspiring idol!
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Angie

Quote from: Levi on June 12, 2022, 04:04:56 PM
This sounds fun. I wouldn't mind making an aspiring idol!

Glad to have you on board!

c0i9z

Angie

Suddenly realized I came up with a model/idol version of "The Devil's Advocate". I promise no appearance by Keanu Reeves.

Quote from: c0i9z on June 13, 2022, 07:57:42 PM
I'm also interested in something like that.

Also glad to have you!

mystery7

I don't mind giving it a try but I have a few questions if that is alright to ask now.

Angie

Quote from: mystery7 on June 14, 2022, 09:41:33 AM
I don't mind giving it a try but I have a few questions if that is alright to ask now.

I did post I was open to questions, please go ahead.

mystery7

What is a Co-GM now?  What kind of writing are you looking for?  A few paragraphs or essay styled? 

Angie

Quote from: mystery7 on June 14, 2022, 11:14:38 PM
What is a Co-GM now?  What kind of writing are you looking for?  A few paragraphs or essay styled?

Co-GM would just be a second person helping me run things. Not sure if I need one or not. As far as writing goes, I'm pretty easy going as long as everyone's having a good time, few paragraphs style are preferred 'cause I do have to read all of it and I'm not one for essays.

mystery7