Looking for some loving male corruption and seduction. (MXMXM)

Started by Esokos, August 09, 2023, 11:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esokos

Hi there.

So I have recently really got into love triangles, multiple partners and thrupples etc. So I have been craving ways to play this out. Now I have posted this in the solos category as I think it would be easier to play with a single partner but I would be open to two different writing partners playing the separate characters my character is torn between. Basically I am looking to have my straight/ slightly curious character seduced and corrupted. Pursued and dominated by male characters until he falls for the pleasures of men. How we get to that point and what stories, situations and settings this takes place in I am more than willing to discuss and form a world and setting with you. I would preferably like it to be slice of life or futuristic but I am open to other setting and such as well. It could possibly be post apocalyptic who knows.

I would like to point out that I am looking for my character to turn more feminine as it goes on and really hope that we can delve into that. I don't have many writing spots so i would love for him to be feminized not necessarily sissified as I am open to both the idea of that happening and also keeping away from that route and just having him become more feminine in appearance and nature but not turning into a sissy but instead turned into a pretty little femboy or feminine looking crossdresser. Now these stories can range in extremity as I am really open to darker plots and kinks. The story could range from being a kidnap and forced situation to a loving slow burning seduction I really want to play out both situations and fully explore this new interest of mine. I would love to play a straight character corrupted from the attention and seduced into becoming gay. I think it would also be fun in the right setting for my character to have a partner that lives close to him. An obstacle to throw into the mix. This is not something that is required it is just another fun avenue that could be added for plot.

As for characters to play against my character I am open to any and all kinds of men. If the two characters are different well that is major points as it would be so fun and hot to play against two different types of men. Eg one and older gentleman and the other on the fatter side. One more jock and athletic maybe a layer or business professional and the other a slim gamer / I.T consultant. I am open to any and all characters and the difference in the pairs or lack of is something I would be more than happy to discuss and hear any ideas that you have.

I have come up with two stories that I have been thinking about over the last month and would love to play them out. They are as follows.

The Neighbours new obsession.

This story is about two gay neighbours living across the hall from my character, or even in the opposite building in which their living rooms face each others. (Voyeurism possibilities) They have noticed my character for some time and had an instant attraction to him. They begin to bump into him either around the building or around the courtyard and begin striking up conversations with him and even a slight friendship. The story could begin here or it could be something darker and more twisted. I have a lot of extreme kinks and fetishes so this can be as dark as we wish or as sweet and focus on a more romantic and passionate softer approach. The couple could be wanting to spice up their sex life and have another that they can both play with or use together. They could want a live in sex toy to use when both or one of them is in the mood.  The couple would then seduce him and slowly convert him to the wonders of male pleasure.

A bet between friends

Two friends, possibly best friends notice my character one day at working at a bar, pouring drinks like he does every night and both knowing that each other is gay comment on his looks and begin talking about what they would do to him given the chance. Something the pair drink and put a bet on. A bet to see who could be the first one to bed him. Something that they find will be harder than they thought given they find out he is straight. What starts off as a simple bet becomes more and more complicated as the pair get to know him and begin to desire him and have feelings for him. The pair would act for their own interests but given that they are best friends the two would be together a lot thus making my character hang out with them both at the same time a lot. This creating some really interesting and arousing scenarios in which the pair try to flirt with him and seduce him battling it out with each other and trying to win his attention without him knowing what they are doing. Eg he could be sitting in  the lap of one character while he has his feet on the lap of the other. Or being sandwiched between the pair watching the football or a movie. Maybe both of them taking turns and arguing over who gets to be on his team during a video game night etc, both trying to compete for his attention all the while seducing him and trying to be the one to turn him.

What starts out as a fun game could soon turn sour and the friendship could dissolve or at least stay amicable as both know that he is the right partner for them. They just have to be the one that gets him.

Requesting more than friendship.

My character is being badgered by his friend to set up and account on a dating site. He refuses to do it not wanting to resort to online dating to get someone in his life. Yet she goes and sets up a profile for him anyways. Just to see if she could play cupid behind the scenes. However upon setting up the application something distracts her when she is on the screen to set up his sexual preferences and instead of hitting the button to say that he is interested in females her finger slips down the screen and hits that he is interested in males. This setting the app up and having his face and photos that she has been discretely taking from their time together and secretly snapping over the previous few days online for all the men on the app to look through and swipe over if there is an attraction.  She being the match maker she is, knows that he would never make the first move and needs someone who is a take charge kind of person. A more dominant character, Something that she puts in the bio however does not go into much detail about. Instead leaving it reading  "I love a dominant. One who can make the moves and really take charge. A person who can see the true me and bring it out of me. I am desperately seeking someone like this. If you are that person I would love to hear from you" A simple word. "Character" missing after the word dominant. What my character does not know also is that she has attached this account to his social media account so that people can not only message on the app but also send direct messages to him through his social account.

This leading to two dom's looking for a new pet, submissive, slave or plaything for what ever reason to stumble upon his profile and take and interest upon seeing his bio. Both thinking he is searching for someone like them. That they are the people who he is after. It will be a mistaken scenario and it could start with them messaging him and fun that comes from the beginning misunderstanding or we could pick a point later down the line. But either way my idea is that for some reason even though the two dom's quickly become aware that he may not have been looking for their particular version of dominant, they continue to speak to him and pursue him. Maybe its a game for them, maybe they love turning those that do not wish to be. Maybe they love turning straight boys into hungry little sluts to serve all their kinks and fetish needs as the would both soon come to learn that he is not gay. But the pair continue to message him and strike up a friendship with him, soon beginning to meet up and getting to know my character in order to put plans into motion to have him.

The new boy in the building.

My character is new to the building and the two characters notice him moving in. They could both offer him a hand to help moving his stuff up to his apartment and offer to help him set it up. Both knowing that each other is gay, both knowing inside that the other is attracted to my character. Their rivalry could begin there. Or both could simply not know each other and have no idea that they are both trying to pursue the new man in the building both thinking the other is just a polite and friendly neighbour. However as time continues they become aware of each other more and more and notice each other hanging around with my character and begin to see that they are both playing the same game and want the same thing. Which is impossible as both will not share him as they want him for themselves.

Them taking care of him and his time been split between the two. I am open to lots of darker themes and kinks. I will be playing a twinkish male or a random male but the idea is that he is changed into a femboy by the pair. Both pushing him further to become their ideal femboy. .It would be hot for both characters to have different tastes. Eg One loves a more gothic or gamer girl and the other likes his more trophy wife / bimbo etc. One could try and make him his own little streamer girl and the other could be also dumbing him down and bimbofying him to turn him into a cock hungry whore and his pretty little trophy girl to be on his arm when outside.  These just being some options for things that could happen.

Suddenly I'm gay.

Two men compete to gain his affection after seeing him in a diner that they happen to frequent during the work week. Both men do not know each other at the beginning of the story and as the story progresses maybe they find out about each other maybe not. Maybe that is part of the fun throughout this story is that my character has to keep them apart which would be increasingly difficult the closer he becomes with the pair. This is something which I would love to play out. The idea of your characters constantly throwing curve balls at my character and making him think on his feet about how to keep the two from ever finding out about each other... or maybe they do and he is given a choice but cannot choose. That he has to keep the fact that he cannot choose between the two a secret and pretend like he isn't seeing the other one. Or we could scrap that and have them find out about each other and the pair both try to out do each other and gain his affection. Maybe it becomes a think of pride between the pair that they will not loose to the other.

It would begin with my character working his shift as usual at the diner when either of the two characters or both would see him and the story could begin from there. Where we go from there is something that we can discuss and work together on creating.

Now with all of these plots I have wrote them with three characters involved however I am happy for that number to increase if desired and if we can make a story around it. The more the merrier trying to seduce and claim my character the better. So I am more than happy to have there be more active characters inside of the stories if you wish.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this thread and feel free to message me with any and all ideas you have regarding anything that you have read above. Hopefully we can think up a story together and work it into something that we can play.