Marvel MCU Wtiting! (OCXCanon) (Female looking for Any)

Started by Tokyorose627, March 03, 2024, 03:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

Content: I’m thinking either in Bondage or Light depending on the story beats and ideas we have going! I would love to have some sort of story that can lead with adult themes, with some form of character growth and characterization!

I am also open to just purely a smut story with some plot as well, but that can be discussed in PMs!

So what I’m looking for exactly, at least in terms of characters that I think might be good for this idea I have, or more in terms of characters that I would really like to see, would be either Captain America (Steve), Bucky, or Hawkeye! Personally I would love to see someone take Hawkeye as he’s a personal favorite and he honestly doesn’t get enough love, but that’s just me. 😅

-OC x Canon: So I know this isn’t really everyone cup of tea, but I really love writing OCs because it really lets me be creative and mold a character with struggles and plots that help them grow and progress as a character! I would love the chance to create an OC for the story, with the writing partner taking the canon!

-Action plot with some stakes and tension: Who doesn’t love plots with action and suspense? The danger? The panic? The tension and stakes that present themselves?! No one, that’s who! I love writing a scene that could be similar to action scenes, heists, suspenseful thrillers similar to The Bourne series or Mission Impossible. Other ideas are much more intimate and suspenseful that could require infiltrating a place, with danger lurking around every corner!

-Romance: Romance is fun, and it’s a love of mine. when it’s written just write, when characters have chemistry and things flow where it feels believable and it makes you want to just cry because of the tension or slow burn, that stuff is just amazing. I love being able to find writing partners that love this aspect, because while some romance can be written kinda cheesy, it’s the stuff that feels really tangible and believable that I love to do. From teasing and flirting that edges into friendly bullying, to that of pining and unrequited feelings, to even just feelings of the two not fully sure if it’s what they want, or even realize! It’s just too good to pass up, you know?!

-Writing Style: So I'm gonna be honest, I’m a super literate writer. As an English Major I’ve learned to write paragraphs of dialogue all my life, and because of that, I love writing really long posts. A few paragraphs at best, but I just want to preface that you don’t have to write that much cause I hate intimidating people with how much detail I put into my writing. All I ask is that you at least write a paragraph, and no one liners please! As long as you have correct grammar, and a passion for writing, I think it’ll be fun for the both of us!

-Posting Rate: I usually post about once a day, or post multiple times in one day depending on how I’m feeling and if I’m free! I don’t want to force anyone to do the same as I know not everyone is available, so just one or two posts a day would be great to have if possible with a writing partner! If not, I totally understand to at least even a post every few days!

Story Ideas with Canons in Mind (Can always be Altered or Discussed!):

Steve Rogers/Captain America:

• Captain America has been sent on a mission with a SHIELD Agent to track and arrest a rogue Hydra scientist hellbent on recreating the super soldier serum. What happens when the two arrive at the destination, only to find things have gotten much more complicated than initially believed?
  • An undercover mission in Europe leads to disaster when the intended target is out on the run, leaving Steve Rogers with the Shield Agent assigned to the case, the two posing as a married couple no less. With no commas with SHIELD, and having to blend into the surroundings while trying to find their target, will they find their intended target without feelings complicating the mission?

Clint Barton/Hawkeye:

• Clint Barton, Hawkeye, has been sent by SHIELD to track down a target of interest. Claimed to being an assassin and former agent now defected from SHIELD, the information they hold is of high interest to parties involved looking to take down the agency. With a race against the clock to find the target before his enemies do, will the two work together when trust is limited?
  • The Blip took many lives, and with it, the happiness and livelihoods of many now stuck without a normal life. Crime has gone up since the decimation of half the population, and with it, more and more instances of vigilantism. With a life taken from him, and those he loved gone, Clint Barton lives a life as Ronin, hunting down dangerous criminals and gangs that lived after the Blip. When the police get involved, things only seem to get more complicated when a detective on the case tracks down Ronin, intent on bringing their vigilantism to justice. Even if they're doing the right thing, can they learn to meet eye to eye? Or will morals and revenge take centerfold?