I Can Do Whatever I Want (Seeking partners for Homelander)

Started by Theta Sigma, September 18, 2022, 03:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theta Sigma

Hi there! I'm Thete. I'm a 33 year old non-binary entity.
I am selectively looking for a few new roleplays!

First off, a little about me:

- My O&Os are here, though it is not an extensive list.
- And my A&As are here.

- I am slow. There is no avoiding this, I am slow. I am part of the slow writers of E group. >_> If this isn't your thing, unfortunately we will not mesh.
- I also prefer quality over quantity, but I can work with anything given. I don't, however, fluff out my posts.
- I'm only interested in playing Homelander.
- I prefer to RP over threads.
- These are all open to expansion, they're just brief ideas. Things I'd like to explore.
- Last but not least, send me a PM if you see anything you are interested in here. If you have something you think I'd like that isn't seen here, drop me a line, I love sudden ideas.

Obsession
Somebody he's saved, or somebody he's just taken a fancy to. I want unhealthy obsession, stalking, eventual claiming, be it something more public or something kept secret.

What I deserve
Sub!Homelander, he has a myriad of issues and self deprication is one of them. Would love to see him as a sub, someone who can take control and put the brat in his place, though likely only in a sexual context.

I can do whatever the fuck I want!
Throw him a Supe he can abuse, somebody who will take it, and worship him like the God he is.

Revenge is a dish best served light
Starlight betrayed him, and she takes up space in his head rent free because of this. But in the end, he's more powerful, he's the Homelander, and he will do whatever he wants.

No man in the sky but me
They're a fan. Obsessed with him, stalk his posts, have posters of him, adore him. Until they're saved by him, and find out what sort of person he truly is.
(Would accept any gendered partner for this)

The path to hell is sweet
Set post S3. AU. His descent into madness is in full hold, half of America love him, half of him think he's crazed. But he is a God. Looking for someone, preferably Supe, who he can follow his path into madness with.
No Ryan in this story.

Loved from afar
This is shamelessly stolen from a one-shot fic I read >_>
An OnlyFans star creates a Homelander parody, and it attracts his attention. As an anonymous benefactor, he subscribes and starts to request videos, chats to her, and it becomes something more.

Snuffing out the light
Some sort of non-con Starlight scenario, probably post S3, where he's in charge of Vought, kidnapped Starlight, forcing her to be his as some sort of continuation to their relationship. Though maybe something dub-con where Starlight is trying to get information out of him by worming her way in.

I'm your Hero
Pushing towards stockholm syndrome, he saves somebody he's had his eye on for a while from something he's caused, pushes anxiety of the outside on them, and eventually isolates them to living in his suite. He's only looking our for their best interests, right? He is, after all, their hero.

Victim of mine
Her partner was killed as collateral damage. Maybe a victim of Flight 37, or something else. Either way, they died at his hands, and he's become obsessed.
Or! He becomes obsessed first, and then kills her partner. Maybe even in front of her, just for some delightful drama. Maybe they were abused, maybe it's a good thing, lots of options.

I've read it
Also shamelessly stolen from a fic idea, slightly different.
Be it a tumblr user or a fanfic writer, either way, a bit prolific in writing Homelander fanfic... Or drawing fanart. Erotically, of course. And then he finds out.

Also I have no real plot ideas for this but I'm definitely interested in playing with some Butcher & Homelander hatefuck scenario thing >_>

Totally also interested in playing Antony Starr for anybody too. I am shameless.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Updated 09/10. Added 3 plots: The path to hell is sweet, No man in the sky but me and Revenge is a dish best served light.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Updated 03/11 with Loved from afar, and a little bump to go with it.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Updated 14/11 with Snuffling out the Light and I'm your Hero.

I refuse to steal all of my ideas from fanfiction but MY GOD it's so hard not to >_>

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Here's a little bump as I catch up.

Added that I'm willing to play Antony Starr too. DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT OKAY.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns