Luna's hunt for M/M and F/F!~ [Plots, pairings and fandoms inside!]

Started by LunarMoon, July 31, 2022, 11:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunarMoon

* Current Status: Seeking 1 - 3 partners!~
Filled spots: 0 [At the moment]

Hello wonderful writers of E! I'm LunarMoon, a newbie to the forum's though I've been roleplaying and writing for over a decade now. I thought that since I finished my O/O's thread yesterday I'd make an official request thread to start trying to find some peeps to write with! At the moment I'm looking for 1 - 3 partners for some long term RP's. I do have a few plots and pairings and possibly even some fandom's that I'll be posting here, in hopes to find someone whom I click with.

ABOUT ME:

• I'm an Asexual, female writer who's willing to play both male's and females.
  • I live in the Eastern Standard Time zone and tend to be online a little bit after noon and then on and off through the day. Reply times are usually once to twice a week.
  • I require a partner that's willing to collaborate with me, add in their idea's and voice any little plot bunnies that they'd like to sprinkle into our RP. Don't make me do all of the plotting, as it's the number one thing that'll make me lose interest and drain my muse.
  • I'm not picky about grammar and spelling, as long as I can comprehend what you/your character is trying to say then we'll get along swimmingly.
  • I write in third person, past or present tense. Let me know which your comfortable with and I'll happily comply!
  • I'm looking to write M/M and F/F pairings at the moment. I'm a bit newer to F/F, but willing to learn from anyone willing to teach me the ropes!
  • Character sheets are required, no matter how simple they are. I have some memory issue's and tend to be forgetful about some of my characters features: like their height, eye color, last name... yeah lol.
  • On that note: I tend to use realistic face claims of Asian actors, models, artists etc as my face-claims. Though I also don't mind going the anime/drawn route, so again, just let me know which you're more comfortable with.
  • Also please PLEASE don't use small fonts when writing/chatting with me! I get headache's on the daily and despite having glasses, small font's don't help with that.  :-)

Luna's Limits:
If you're interested in more of my kinks, etc, head on over to my O/O's thread!~
Watersports
Enema's
Scat
Vore
Foot play
Food play
Vaginal fisting
Anal fisting
Leash and collars
Heavy BDSM
Masochism/Sadism

Some pairings:
+'s are current cravings!
These are roles I'd like to play, given the chance~

Assassin x Target
Assassin x Spy [So... I've been watching Spy x Family and got a sudden craving for this!] ++\
Angel x Demon ++
Angel x Vampire ++
Angel x Death ++
Band mate x Band mate ++
Band x Rival band ++
Blind x Seeing
Blind x Supernatural creature ++
Death x Recently deceased ++
Death x Life
Demon x Angel ++
Celebrity x Fan
Celebrity x Non fan ++
Celebrity x Bodyguard ++
Enemy x Enemy ++
Gang member x innocent civilian ++
Gang member x Undercover cop ++
Good boy/girl x Bad boy/girl
Omega x Alpha ++
Professor x Student ++
Professor x Teacher's assistant
Rebel x Jock ++

Plots:
Again, these are roles I'd like to play!~

Also note: These plots are more like outlines as to were our stories could go! We could change anything about them, like location, characters etc.
One more note:: All of these plots aren't strictly M/M! We can change them to F/F at any time~

PLOT 1
[A plot inspired by Netflix's 'All of us are dead', because I love a good zombie plot!]

When a zombie apocalypse outbreak threatens the lives of students and professors alike in one of Seoul, South Korea's biggest college campus's muse A and muse B are two people simply trying to survive the chaos. Muse A is a student in their second year, still rather new to the campus who keeps finding themselves lost on the school grounds; but is somehow able to outrun and outsmart the rapidly growing zombie population.
Muse B can either be another student or a professor that runs into A, deciding to join forces with the student after seeing how they handle themselves in the face of a life threatening danger. I'm thinking B could be on the stronger side, able to knock out and possibly already figuring out how to kill the zombies before meeting A. Working together they becoming a bit of a power team, trying to make their way out of the zombie hot spot and eventually, out of Seoul.

-------------

PLOT 2:
[Relationship inspired by BTS and TXT's brotherly love~] 

So I did a plot like this before that never really took off and I'm looking to write it out with a partner again! Muse A and muse B are a part of two different idol groups within the same company, muse A from a rookie group that's just debuted and muse B from an older, more experienced group that's been in the business for a while now. They're more well known than muse A's group, who already have some controversy's circling around them[mostly by media perspective] that A's group is riding off of B's groups fame. B's group is what brought the company into the spotlight after all, so A's group already has people talking about whether they're talented enough to be by B and their companies side.

While doing their first comeback on a music show, A's group is nervous but ready to show off their skills despite all the negative feedback they've gotten. B's group happens to be there on the same day, doing a performance before them with some of the members genuinely trying to comfort A's group.

When A's group steps onto the stage and starts their performance, things go well until they're halfway through the song, when the fans screams suddenly sound off and the outbreak of a zombie apocalypse begins. Will A and B's group get through the chaos? Will they make it out of the music companies building alive-- with all of the members, or will only A and B survive?

-------------

PLOT 3

Muse A is a fresh new face in the world of Jpop spending his days almost always preoccupied by creating music, learning choreography and everything else that comes with the idol business. His life before becoming an idol, though, hadn't been so lavish and comfortable. A had grown up never knowing what a real family was like and spent his youth in a shady orphanage that operated more like a drug gang. The teens that had unfortunately found themselves living there more often than not ended up doing the dirty work most of the time; A being no exception to that.
Muse B on the other hand, lives rather comfortable in the drug dealing/gang lifestyle. He grow up in a poor family and despised the fact that he didn't feel like he couldn't truly LIVE, barely having enough to get by. He never learned to love and treats all of his relationships like more like one night stands-- or they don't end up lasting more than a week.

One night after a long day of filming a new music video A takes a short cut on his way home and turns into an alley where B, a man that looks to be his partner in crime and a rough looking customer seem to be in the middle of a 'business transaction'. When B's partner notices a sudden, weird change in the way B talks too/treats A, things only seem to get weirder between the two from there. With running into each other in random places, to B discovering A's profession and becoming more interested than usual, how will their worlds mesh?

Bonus: I would love, LOVE to add any kind of soulmate theme to this, or even A/O/B dynamics~

Fandoms:
Note: Any characters that are underage will be aged up to at least 20+.
+'s are current cravings, so the more + the more I'm craving!~
Also, these italic roles are characters I'd like to play.

All of us are Dead++::
Cheong-san x Su-hyeok ++
Cheong-san x Gyeong-su ++
Cheong-san x Gwi-nam ++
On-jo x Nam-ra ++
Mi-jin x Ha-ri

Oc bender x Oc bender

Light on me[Kdrama]++::

Tae-kyung x Shin-Woo ++
Tae-kyung x Da-On ++

Miraculous Ladybug::

Male Marinette x Adrian