New York, New York (Adult slice of life / Drug dealers and violence)

Started by The Green One, April 19, 2022, 11:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

The Green One

Not available for new stories

Chantarelle

Hola. 🙃 Was just taking a looksie. I’ve been eager to dust off one of my older characters to play and was wondering if she’d be a good fit. Are you looking for anything in particular at the moment?
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Chantarelle

The Green One

Quote from: Chantarelle on June 12, 2022, 03:06:03 AM
Hola. 🙃 Was just taking a looksie. I’ve been eager to dust off one of my older characters to play and was wondering if she’d be a good fit. Are you looking for anything in particular at the moment?
Glad we caught your interest!

Right now, The Bronx and Staten Island could use more people! Feel free to PM any ideas you might have  :-)

Chantarelle

Nico

If someone interested comes across this...

A nightclub owned by the mob needs a bartender. The manager would be great too. ;D

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

The Green One

Yeah, though I don't know if any of the five main bosses would have kids, aside from Lorenzo, who has four lil kids, and Ren, who has a 25 five year old.

Of course, there are other minor mob bosses that are yet to be invented hehe

Nico

Quote from: Liam Dale on June 15, 2022, 11:02:24 AM
Yeah, though I don't know if any of the five main bosses would have kids, aside from Lorenzo, who has four lil kids, and Ren, who has a 25 five year old.

Of course, there are other minor mob bosses that are yet to be invented hehe

Yes, Lorenzo has three kids and his wife is pregnant. He's only 35 so no adult children for him. Salvatore already has two daughters in the game. Franco and Valentino have kids but no adults, Daniele has two grown-up daughters and they are both at Harvard. And Daniele is not mob. Not really.

Amaris

You could always make a smaller mob boss NPC and your PC be that character's daughter!

Andronica

Not my usual cuppa but I'm certainly intrigued! Planting a reminder for myself to work on a CS today.

The Green One

Nico

Quote from: Andronica on June 21, 2022, 11:17:51 AM
Not my usual cuppa but I'm certainly intrigued! Planting a reminder for myself to work on a CS today.
~waves~

Andronica

Quote from: Liam Dale on June 21, 2022, 11:20:40 AM
Glad we caught your interest!

Could I shoot you a PM later today? I've got a couple ideas rattling around that I would like some feedback on before I commit anything to a CS

Amaris

The Green One

Quote from: Andronica on June 21, 2022, 11:57:17 AM
Could I shoot you a PM later today? I've got a couple ideas rattling around that I would like some feedback on before I commit anything to a CS

Of course!

Andronica

Wyatt

Big Board status achieved, nice!  I had been waiting for that.  As they say, this game had my curiosity, now it has my attention! (resists using cheesy Leonardo Di Caprio meme, just barely)

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Amaris

The Green One

Quote from: Wyatt on June 21, 2022, 12:43:28 PM
Big Board status achieved, nice!  I had been waiting for that.  As they say, this game had my curiosity, now it has my attention! (resists using cheesy Leonardo Di Caprio meme, just barely)

Happy to see you here!

Amaris

Searching for:
We are currently in need of one or two owners of Club Onyx! We are also looking for people that might work in the establishment. These can either be characters or NPCs. So, if you're trying to think of a character to make, please keep this in mind!

Taken!

Andronica

Amaris