The NEW Adventures Of Supergirl - Seeking GM, OC characters

Started by Kara Danvers, January 09, 2024, 07:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kara Danvers

Hey guys! I was recently sitting back and thinking about aspects I love writing, and an old idea bubbled up. I'd love to take the story of Supergirl (Or Superman if partners prefer) and give it a retelling. I was thinking a new city, new friends, enemies, a totally new story and adventures. This is what I'm looking for.
A GM / DM who would want to craft the story or help me do so.

2-5 Player characters, preferably OC, but canon works. Could be friends, enemies, etc. I want to keep this group small, as I am continuing to make my DCendents group game a focus.

Players who are fairly active, posting several times per week.

I know this idea appears somewhat self-serving, but I thought I would try. If you're interested, just respond here, or PM me! Have a great day!
~ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ~
 ~ᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴠᴇʀꜱ~

DeformedCatholic

I'd be tentatively interested in this as an OC character! I'm trying not to spread myself too thin on E at the moment but I've been itching to get into a small group game and I think this could be manageable. 

JackTheTipper

I'm still fairly new here but I have some prior experience running games. I'd love to collaborate with you and whoever else to flesh out a Super-centric game.  Out of curiosity...are you familiar with Invincible?

Hullo, I'm interested, and would be happy to play an OC and participate in plotting if needed. I am a little concerned about the desired post rate though since my schedule can be really unpredictable.