News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Bookmarks - formatting?

Started by Haibane, September 10, 2020, 08:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

I feel sure this has been asked before but I looked down the thread titles here and didn't see anything that looked like it matched.

Is there any way to re-order or sub-folder bookmarks? I am 99% sure there isn't but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

Nymphadora

The best way is is you give Ssieth's Tampermonkey Elliquiy Improver script a go.

It has the ability to add tags to bookmarks that you can then select to display just specific bookmarks instead of the whole list.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Haibane

Thank you so much Nymphadora, that worked beautifully!

Nymphadora

My Pleasure!

Love to share the joy that is Ssieth's Script! :)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Haibane

It is indeed a joyous day. I can now make my way around my bookmarks. Thank you Ssieth.

Nachtmahr

Ah, I was actually one my way here to ask more or less the same thing; whether or not there would ever be, or currently is, an option to sort bookmarks into categories.

I have absolutely no idea how any of these scripts and such work. Does this one allow you to sort bookmarks into separate tabs or categories, so that you could for example have one for active stories, archived stories and art threads, but without them all collapsing into one long list?
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Nowherewoman

You can append tags to various bookmarks. While using the script, you'll get a new popup with a field into which you can type whatever you want your tag to be. Later, the dialogue will show you your existing tags as well as the input field, and you can just click on the one(s) you want to attach them to that bookmark.

Then when you float over your bookmarks button, it'll show you a dropdown from which you can select those with a specific tag.

So you might have a list that looks like

Finished
Requests
Solos
Groups

or whatever, and can click on the category you want. You can also set the same bookmark under several tags, if you want to.

If you just click on 'bookmarks', you'll still get your entire list- they're not sorted into folders or anything on your Bookmarks page itself.
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Nachtmahr

A drop-down menu with options to go to specific collections of bookmarks is fine though! That sounds absolutely perfect. :)

Might have to change browsers though. Though I should probably do that anyway.
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~