Totes' Self Indulgent Smut (M 4 F lewds)

Started by TotesRider, October 26, 2023, 02:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TotesRider

Kinda been wanting to hop back on E after a short (lol) break. Let's hop right into it shall we?

1. I work Sunday-Wednesday 6 AM to 4 PM est. However my job lately has been hella stressful but I will try to atleast get atleast two or three replies out a week. Of course there may be nights where I say fuck it and bunker down for some extended rp sesh's
2. I'm not a stickler on reply size. Just give me a decent paragraph with enough for me to respond to. Though I do understand certain circumstances may require shorter replies.
3. I like to RP via Discord/PM/Thread
4. I prefer anime/drawn/furry faceclaims over rl photos.
5. I know it's cliche as hell, but do give me a little bit more than 'hey i want to RP' when you PM me. Lemme know yer kinks, what pairings ya want, your own ideas, etc
6. On the topic of Ditching. Look we're all adults here, sometimes shit just happens. I am ditch friendly.
7. Please PM me FIRST. title it uuuuh... with your favorite animal (Mine is Alligators)
8. I like to play multiple characters, whether it be one main character plus loads of NPCs or a smallish (4-5) group of characters.
9. For character ages, we will stick with E's rules on it. 16 and up yo

NSFW LINKS AHEAD DON'T BE A DOLT AND OPEN THEM IN PUBLIC

While I do have an F-list, I know posting that here is frowned upon and I'm debating whether to update my O/O thread or just make a new one. So until then here's some kinks and such I very much enjoy and don't enjoy

STUFF I LIKE
Big: Big PeePee NSFW + Big Booba NSFW + Big CumCum NSFW + Big Booties NSFW  The good stuff

Casual Sex and Nudity

Male Human x Female Animal Pairings NSFW

Breeding and Pregnancy

Bisexuality of the MFM variety NSFW

Rimming NSFW

Gangbang NSFW

Harem NSFW

Breeding + Pregnancy NSFW

STUFF I DON'T LIKE
CUCKOLDING/NTR
RACE FETISH: Interracial couples are awesome as fuck but if you want 'Thuggish Black Man corrupts the White Woman' or something of that kind then hit the back button
Usual Stuff: No poop, pee, vomit, abuse.

As for Non-Con and Darker Scenarios. I'm not against them I just need to be in a specific mood.

Ideas + Pairings

Breeding App (breeding, brainwashing, corruption, possible harem): MC one days discovers a strange app had been installed on his phone simply called 'Breed'. Despite his attempts to uninstall it it keeps showing up. Deciding "fuck it" He opens it and is given the following instructions
"Upload a picture of the girl you desire and press the sync button"
Not really knowing what's going on he uploads a picture of YC (family member/friend/crush/neighbor/bitchy coworker/etc) and hits the sync button.
YC soon finds a strange Symbol right above their womb and a increasingly strong desire to be bred specifically by MC.

Friends Helping a Friend (MxFF, threesome): Okay so for this one one of us will need to double up. CA and CB are a lesbian couple (Both can be played by you or I can play as one of them) and MC is a good friend of theirs. However then MC's birthday comes up, CA and CB hatch a plan to not only give him a good gift but also sate their own curiosities. The one thing almost every person has thought about atleast once. Being invited to a threesome. However this threesome could evolve into something more, or perhaps one or both girls wind up pregnant.

Overly Friendly Neighbor (Through Wall): YC has recently moved into an apartment. MC is her neighbor but is bit of a recluse and rarely leaves the apartment and apparently doesn't even know he has a new neighbor. While getting things unpacked, YC discovers a hole behind an oddly placed curtain on the wall. AS it turns out this was a hole the landlord has never bothered to get repaired and apparently the last person who lived there was fine with it. Whatever. However one night, YC is shocked to find their mysterious neighbor's massive cock sticking through wall... seems like there was a reason why the previous tenant was fine with the hole.

Wow~! What a Coincidence! (Dad x Daughter): YC is a girl who had been raised her whole life by her single dad. Problem is... she also has some not so wholesome thoughts about her pops. One day while browsing a site for hook ups, she comes across a classified ad saying "I want someone to pretend to be my daughter: Basically I have a weird daughter fetish..." Curiously, YC sends a message and is told to meet up at a motel. And when she arrives, she's shocked to find her equally shocked father waiting for her.

Wow~! What a Coincidence (Mom x Son) Same as above but MC finds a classified ad saying "I want someone to pretend to be my son"

TotesRider