Interest check: Vestal (Historical religious cult.)

Started by Cream, October 01, 2023, 01:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cream

V E S T A L
basking at the intersection of poetry and prophecy

T H E  H O O K

• genre: historical Greece/Rome, lite supernatural elements
  • kinks: violence, religious play, drug use, etc.
  • size: 4 - 6 players (max 2 male characters)

P O S S I B L E  R O L E S

• Head Priest: The Head Priest translates the visions that the vessel receives into a comprehensible message for the recipient.
  • Male Servant: Tends to the needs of the Head Priest and Vessels. He might be required to cook, clean, fuck, etc.
  • Female Vessals: Vessals are responsible for receiving visions from their deity.

Hello!

I would like to see if anyone is interested in a vestal virgin-style game. Our focus will revolve around the daily lives of these chosen individuals, women and men, who reside within the sacred temple.

Our chosen setting is the semi-accurate historical Greek backdrop. Rest assured, you don't need a deep dive into ancient history. Just grasp the basics like the technological context (or lack thereof) and the laws and superstitions that steer their choices.

It will be a literate-style game. This means we're looking for posts that are detailed and immersive. You don't have to churn out pages, but we encourage content that offers substance, paints vivid scenes, and delves into your character's thoughts and motivations.

Now, let's talk fantasy! We aim to explore the allure of mystic vestal virgins, endowing them with extraordinary powers and undeniable sex appeal rather than strictly adhering to a semi-religious portrayal.

Please note that this is an interest thread. Instead of diving into intricate world-building right away, we're checking if this concept piques anyone's interest. If it does, we'd love for you to share your thoughts here.

Thank you.
Fighting for a revolution of thought.

Discord: Cream.E#8738

Flower

Madam Striga

Dropping interest in here, I'm wanting to get back into things on E and this sounds fascinating

Yukina

Tempted. :) (Also, awesome to see you again, Mistress of Titles!)