MatchaMochi's sticky and sweet request-thread

Started by MatchaMochi, August 11, 2022, 07:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatchaMochi

Welcome to my request thread!

Tiny disclaimer:
Thread includes some taboo/niche kinks, but I've tried to hide them so people who don't want to see them don't have to see them.

Not sure if this needs to be mentioned, but these are all also a fictional kinks/2D kinks for me. So keep that in mind when browsing the thread! Thank you!

Basic info

• I write in third-person.
  • Post-length tends to vary quite a bit, but I aim to write 300 - 1000 words, but can go higher or lower of this estimate. Least you should expect is two paragraphs.
  • I play with anyone regardless of their gender as long as they are kind and respectful.
  • English isn't my native language, so some grammatical errors may (or more likely will) occur from time to time. I hope you're understanding if these happen.
  • Post-frequency varies a lot, but I aim to reply at least once a week. I rather not force my muse if I'm busy or not feeling it, so patience is something I appreciate from my partners. I'll try to inform if I'm unable to answer for over a week.
  • Drawn/anime faceclaims only please! Real-life humans, celebrities, realistic pictures/3D-renders are out of my comfort-zone and a hard limit for me. If all else fails I'm open to consider description, but image is always preferred.
  • Story is a must. I don't like to play roleplays that are just pure smutfest.
  • Open for short- and long-term plays, but preference is in the long-term plays.
  • Not interested in harem-plays with new partners. I can however play multiple-characters as long as you're open to play multiple characters too.
  • Doubling-up in fandom-plays is a bit iffy for me, but something I'm open to consider. If I happen to agree I expect that you put the same amount of effort in both plays.
  • Mainly interested in canon x canon and OC x OC-pairings, canon x OC or OC x canon-plays are a hard maybe that you need to ask about first.
  • Communication is the key to a good roleplay, so please communate with me in OOC if you want to change something, ask anything etc. Or even if you just want to drop the play. I'm ghost-friendly, but telling me straight if you want to drop out is always appreciated.

What I'm looking for?

In short I'm looking for long-term, story-driven roleplays smut included. I'm open to brainstorm ideas with my partner, hear their ideas out and throw my own plot ideas into the mix as well. I'm mainly looking for canon x canon and OC x OC roleplays with a slight lean towards canon-stuff, however don't let this lean to stop you from suggesting a play, brainstorm session or an idea you might have.

I tend to lean towards anime/manga (+manhwa/manhua/webtoon)/visual-novel/light-novel/hentai/eroge-styled roleplays, since they are the main source for my inspiration. This is pretty vague term to describe what I'm looking for, and refers to a style more than any genre. Speaking of them I'm generally open to most of the major genres within and outside of the weeb-realm, but some of my favorites are romance, slice of life, mahou-shoujo, fantasy, sci-fi and adventure.

OOC-chatting and communication is more than welcome, and I consider myself friendly person, albeit a bit shy and serious-sounding.

Character genders and species

Long story short I prefer playing as female, futa and herm-characters, but can also play male-characters. Playing as NB-character is up for discussion too, but since I don't want to offend anyone even accidentally by my possibly poor representation it's a hard maybe.

I play against any gender, but preferences are in the genders I play as too, and my taste with male-characters leans towards either femboy or "ugly-bastard" hentai stereotype, however these are just preferences as stated, and not a must, so feel free to contact me whether you want to play as female, male, NB or anyone really.

Open to play against human/humanoid, monster and feral characters. I'm also furry-friendly, but will not play as a furry-character myself.

I myself usually play as human/humanoid-characters. Monsters and other species outside of furries are up for discussion.

Pairings

I tend to be open to play any gender against any gender, but I do have my preferences, which are:
  • FxF, FuxF, FuxFu, FuxM
  • FxM, NBxAny
  • MxM

Again this is just preference, so feel free to poke and ask what I think about the pairing in question. Sometimes I might strictly be looking a certain type of pairing, and other times I'm open to any type of pairing.

Plots-ideas

That time I got reincarnated as a Villainess

I've been pretty obsessed with villainess and otome isekai/fantasy for the past year now. So plays where I can play as the villainess, or heroine against a villainess are something I'm always in the lookout for.

I'm pretty open how we go about this idea. It can be more comedic and lighthearted like Bakarina (Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta...), more romantic like Why Raeliana Ended Up At The Duke's Mansion or Beware the Villainess, revenge story like Your Throne, or something extremely dark like Roxana.

I am in favor of FxF, FuxF or FuxFu in these and pairing like Villainess x Heroine is something I am particularly seeking, but open to FxM and other types of pairings. Crossdressing male/non-binary villainess against a prince for example also sounds really tempting route to take with this prompt.

Starlight Oblivion

This is another fantasy-type prompt inspired by the manga Frieren - Beyond Journey's End.

In this prompt the other party would play the elf who is extremely skilled in healing magic. In this fantasy-world elfs are extremely rare species who live many thousands of years. This particular elf has secluded herself from society not wanting to have anything to do with people, since they have had to witness everyone they ever care about leave the world before them, and finally when the one who they loved departed the mortal plane they made the decision to not get close to anyone ever again

Rumors about the elf had started to circulate, and now the other character of this play wants to see them for whatever reason. Maybe they want to recruit them to a party to defeat a demon lord? Maybe they need her magic for something, or they are just curious whether or not the rumors are true.

As the time goes on the two grow closer on their journey, and the feelings that the elf tried to forget start to blossom again much to their dismay. Will they try to open her heart up to someone once more even if that someone would be long gone before their time on this earth is due? Will they accept their feelings and embrace them even though it might result in another heartbreak in the end?

This is just a base to brainstorm something more concrete over of course. But I hope I got the idea conveyed there.

Love Is Hard For An Otaku

If you are familiar with a manga/anime called Wotakoi then you know what this prompt is all about.

Either one, or both characters in relationship are otaku, and the play would follow them as they try to get comfortable with one another and be all cute with one another. The tone I'm looking for is laid-back, chill slice of life-type of play with loads of romance.

Opposites Attract

Again an extremely vague idea based on an anime and manga I've experienced recently, which is Kase-san and Morning Glories.

Extremely cute and comfy WlW romance between a tomboy and a shy girly girl. Looking to have fun with tomboy x shy gal dynamic and open to brainstorm a setup, specific dynamic and everything else with my possible partner.

Plus points if the shy gal would be a chubby one. Sucker for contrasts and opposites and a pairing between a sporty tomboy and a soft and squishy woman sounds absolutely cute.

I'm also open to brainstorm and hear suggestions! So don't be afraid to poke me and ask about brainstorming or suggesting your own idea to me.

Pairings and fandoms
NOTE!: All the characters from the fandoms are aged-up if need be, and setting modified to fit their new age!

Some pairing suggestions
  • Gyaru x Compensated-date-partner
  • Childhood airhead friend x a serious friend
  • Student-council president x delinquent
  • Tomboy x tomboy (rivals)
  • MILF x adult daughter/son (step or full)
  • Sister/brother x sister/brother (again step or full)
  • Bandmates
  • Bully x Victim
  • Orc x Elf
  • Magical girl x their enemy (mastermind, monster etc)
  • Farmworker x feral
  • Knight x horse
  • Beauty x Beast (FxF, F x Fu or Fu x Fu mainly)
  • Idol x Producer
  • Boss x Secretary
  • Yakuza-boss x Underling
  • Female Yakuza boss x underling
  • Yakuza-member x their boss's partner
  • Teacher x Student
  • + many more to come!

Fandoms I'm interested roleplaying in/as (OUTDATED! Feel free to ask fandoms outside of these too.)
  • Love Live! (Original, Sunshine, Nijigasaki, Superstar!)
  • BanG Dream!
  • Symphogear
  • Fate-series (or other TYPE-MOON-properties such as Tsukihime and Kara No Kyoukai)
  • Idolm@ster
  • Konosuba
  • Hibike Euphonium!
  • K-On!
  • PreCure
  • Sailor Moon
  • My Dress-Up Draling/Sono Bisque Doll Wa Koi Wo Suru
  • Oshiete! Galko-chan
  • Kobayashi-san Chi No Maid Dragon
  • Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Kill la Kill
  • Aria
  • Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
  • Princess Connect: Re Dive
  • Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica/Magia Records
  • Kill la Kill
  • Monogatari-series
  • Kill la Kill
  • Machikado Mazoku
  • Ijiranaide! Nagatoro-san
  • Mushoku Tensei
  • Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai
  • Little Witch Academia
  • Girls Und Panzer
  • Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
  • Aria
  • Hajimete no Gal
  • Komi-san can't communicate
  • Azur Lane
  • High School DxD
  • Show by Rock!
  • Yuru Camp
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
  • Bokutachi Wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
  • Shokugeki No Soma (Food Wars)
  • Yama no Susume
  • SSSS.Gridman/SSSS.Dynazenon
  • Rising of the Shield-Hero
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Blue Archive
  • Toradora
  • Nisekoi
  • Utawarerumono
  • Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!
  • Gotoubun No Hanayome
  • Most of the mainstream shounen-anime (BNHA, Naruto, OP, Bleach, DB etc.)
  • Most of the modern fantasy/isekai anime shows (ReZero, Overlord, SAO, Tensura, Mushoku Tensei, etc.)
  • Most of the CGDCT/SoL/Moe-shows out there (GochiUsa, Non Non Biyori, Kinmoza, Lucky Star etc)
  • Persona-series
  • Danganronpa-series
  • Pokemon (Currently only interested if Pokephilia is included)
  • RWBY (Only looking yuri, FuxF and FuxFu ships atm)
  • Huniepop
  • Genshin Impact
  • most of the Nintendo IPs
  • V-tubers

Character types I like to play as
  • Gyaru/Gyaru-oh
  • Hime-dere
  • Delinquent
  • NEET/Hikikomori
  • Tsundere
  • MILF
  • Onee-chan/Onii-chan
  • Yandere
  • Alt-girls/boys (metalhead, goth, punk etc.)
  • Tomboy
  • Yandere
  • Bully/Bullied
  • Femboy/crossdresser
  • Conventionally not-attractive males/"Ugly-bastard" types

Vague kink-list

NOTE!: as it says on the title these are just a fraction of stuff I'm into. Feel free to ask any and all kinks that aren't on the list. I also have an F-list that I can link upon request.

For the reference I have very few hard-limits, which most of were covered down below. Others are either ok, or up for discussion.

None of the kinks are mandatory, but one I usually enjoy include at least to some extent is anal-stuff.

Yes please!
  • Everything anal-related (sex, pegging, rimming (both ways) etc.)
  • Everything cum-related (Gokkun, condom-play, bukkake, creampie etc.)
  • Sex-toys
  • Exhibitionism/public-sex

Maybe...
  • Casual sex-world
  • Hypnotism (NOTE: absolutely 'no' if this is used to just make me a puppet following commands)
  • Mind-break/corruption (for longer plays open theme/kink to explore, but not interested it in short-term plays)
  • Pregnancy as the main focus (Have had bad experiences with people who overly focus on this)

No-zone!
  • Vore
  • Micro/macro-related kinks
  • Inflation (except cum-inflation, which I'm ok with)
  • Feet as a huge part of the play (footjobs and some occasional feet-related things are fine, but other than that I'm not the biggest feet-enthusiast. Sorry.)

Some weird/taboo-kinks I enjoy!
WARNING! Taboo kinks inside!
  • Zoophilia/bestiality
  • Netorare/NTR
  • Dirty cocks/vaginas/anuses (musk, smegma etc.)
  • Pubic and armpit-hair

I think that's all for now. Hit me up in PMs if you're interested in playing with me, brainstorming something or having a comfy chat!

Thank you for reading! And have a good day!

MatchaMochi

Let's try a bumping this thread now that I'm back in the swing of things!

MatchaMochi

I guess I could try bumping this since it's been almost a year since last one.

Did some editing and added some vague plot-ideas for potential partners to peruse. Still open to suggestions and brainstorming as usual.

MatchaMochi

Holiday-bump

Added a new vague plot-nugget to brainstorm something around (Opposites Attract). Most interestes in brainstorming something around it or doing something with the villainess-idea.