Blank's Fantastical Stories (M lf Person To Play Female Characters)

Started by Blank, July 20, 2019, 12:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank

Introduction

Hello, I'm Blank.  Role-play is among my favorite hobbies, including video games, reading, and various projects (I'm currently learning how to draw, job hunt, and create a pen and paper game).  The mediums I’ve used are D&D pen and paper games, Storytelling games, LARPs, and forum role-play. I will go ahead and apologize for the lack of a flashy story page.  I don’t have much of a mind for formatting, styling, and pictures.  But I do like writing.  I like writing with people the most.  If you have an interest, I’d like to write with you too.

My Style

I like to write just enough to convey the actions and thoughts of the characters to push the story forward.  If I get on a roll, and think there is a lot to convey in the scene, I’ll write a lot. I generally try for a few paragraphs.

I try to be descriptive in the five senses, and lean more to non-visuals descriptions.  I like to play men attracted to women, but I would entertain a woman attracted to men or women.  I don’t mind the gender of the writer.
For more questions, just PM me.  If you want to sign up for a story, PM me as well.

Primary Kinks
- Romance
- Lactation
- Huge breasts
- Big Cocks
- Lots of cum
- Risk of Pregnancy / Impregnation
- Sexy Outfits
- Curvy women

Stories
The Sibling Next Door
Tags: M/F, Incest (Brother/Sister), (Impregnation), (Lactation)
MC is the guy next door. YC is the girl next door. They are going into their apartments at the same time, they notice how hot each other is and strike up small talk. They go on a date and like each other, and one invites the other back to their place for sex. They found out the next day they share (estranged) parents. What will they do?! Probably have more sex. Run away to a refuge? Or separate and hold a secret.

YC's Look

The Ninja I Love
Tags: Comedy, Romance, Large Breasts, (Action)
Everyday Salaryman Leon DeFontue does an old man a favor in helping him cross the street. The old man swore his granddaughter into his service as a ninja. Leon, thinking this was some kind of joke, he smiles and said "That is very kind of you, I need a ninja to fight this everyday grind." The next day a gorgeous woman dressed in ninja clothes appears at his front door and swore loyalty to him. Sexy rom com ensues. Ninja and salaryman live out cozy modern lives in peace... or do they!?

I'm thinking the ninja overreacts to everything, and hasn't lived in modern society (she's been training in the woods her whole life). Maybe like the turning point for their relationship is when the salaryman has a car accident with a mobster, and an order goes out to break his legs. Then ninja girl shows up to save him and a war with the mobsters escalates until they are beaten. Ninja rescues salaryman, beats the bad guy, then romance + sex.

Ninja Girl Look (LINK)

Other YC Looks

Blank

Blank